Black Pit Chpt. 2

Black Pit Chpt. 2

A Chapter by Willow
"

part 2

"

"Victoria, please help me with this?" Kara asked me.
"Alright Kara, but you do know I'm not good with children right?" I confirmed.
"Oh well you were a baby before right?" Kara asked.
"Yeah well I don't remember those years, you know this!" I could feel the irritation in my voice.
"Well now, someone is a little bit grumpy now aren't we?" She teased.

I grew more and more irritated with her, and begged her in my head to stop. And yet she did not. What if she NEVER shut up? Oh Lord please let her be silenced by a distraction. Suddenly the baby had begun to scream violently. Kara turned to the small infant and left me be. Quietly I tiptoed out of the room. I silently ran down the hall way and into the kitchen for some food. I had opened the fridge and the light burned my eyes and while my eyes adjusted I had seen an empty fridge. I sighed and opened the freezer, my stomach growling violently. The light settled. Nothing. How could we have no food? I thought. Good God. I could hear Kara comeing this way. I shut the freezers door silently and went jogging to the car keys on the kitchen counter. Almost as if my hands were covered in butter the keys slipped from my grasp. D****T! I thought. It's impossable to get away from her.

 

      "There you are Victoria!!!" Cried Kara. "This baby is driving me insane!"

      "Not my problem gotta run to the store, love you bye." I grabbed the keys with my wrists and ran out the door in a hurry.

 

     As I drove down the road I had thought about that beach in my dream. Had it ment something? I would never know untill I tried to figure it out. I decided to go visit the town psychic, but honestly I didnt believe in all that mumbo jumbo. But I needed to know what that dream meant.Nothing could compare to what I had seen in that dream but I was terrified of knowing the truth. Slowly, I pulled into the drive way to the psychic's shop. As I got out of the car I could see the hand in the circle that most psychics place in their windows. I took a deep breath and walked inside the shop.

     

      "Hello?" I called out seeing no one inside.

 

      Suddenly a woman emerged from the back room. She has long wavy brunett hair that went down to her tail bone. Her eyes seemed to be a violet color that showed warmth but a slight hint of fury.

 

      "How may  I help you young lady?" Her voice was smooth like new paint on a car.

 

      "I was wondering if you could help me with something..." I continued and my voice was slightly uneasy. "I had this dream last night and I feel that it ment something."

 

      "Please girl, take a seat." Her voice was rhaspy and old. The old woman took a seat and looked right into my eyes. "Now what is it you have come to me for again?"

 

      I took a seat silently and looked around the room. I could see beads, candles, and portraits everywhere. Viles of liquid and glass balls surrounded me. For  split second I set my eyes on a large leather bound book with a gold inscription on the cover. It must have been a spell book. Suddenly I remembered her question.

 

      "Well I had this dream last night..." I could hear the fear and worry in my own voice.

 

      Slowly, the woman leaned in and grabbed my hand firmly and spread it out on its back and looked down closely at it. She peered in closer as her face grew more and more stern. I narrowed my eyes fearfully at  my hand as she took a pin from the side of the table and pricked my finger.

 

      "OW!" I cried out and quickly bit my lip.



© 2009 Willow


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on December 3, 2009
Last Updated on December 8, 2009


Author

Willow
Willow

Fallon, NV



About
uhm.... well... hm o-o imma edit this l8er but i LOVE to write it has always been my dream to become a writer ever since i was like 7? yah 7! im a singer and i love to go to dances with fast music (ev.. more..

Writing
Black Pit Black Pit

A Book by Willow


Black Pit Chpt. 1 Black Pit Chpt. 1

A Chapter by Willow