Sin of the many...

Sin of the many...

A Chapter by stranger-n-life
"

who loves sin to death? ...

"
As Jesus says, Satan is given power by God to run this world his way... a sort of try out as a god ... the outcome is that he fails to run it very well at all and it fails men completely, his ways of an 'easy' but unloving life cause only death of almost all men in the end, and then God shows him that he is not even master of his own death as a man [unlike Jesus who voluntarily took death to show men that there was a sure way through death and to God]

So Satan will rule for now by permission of God [Rev 13:3-8] and he indeed persuades almost everyone to sin because, as one might point out, one has to be a saint in every aspect of life to avoid the mark of the beast in one's mind and one's actions... the point would be though that it is actually much harder to follow Satan than to follow Jesus , despite that Satan says not and so many believe him, and Satan is the norm for a god in this world , the way almost all people live...

So if one finally had enough of the false propaganda about how great and how easy this life is that is about to get impossinbly hard, then it is surely time to find a saint and see if one is ready to receive baptisnm of the spirit by laying on of hands ... then one could in fact live without sin, because oe sees through the difficulties that Satan places in the path of saints, one sees that love is not just a better way of life that gives lasting deep happiness, but that there actually is no way to live with sin very long ...

Like our corripted money system, all that sin has done is bring all the bad to land on the last generation people have lived the 'easy' life on borrowed suffering of this generation, all the crap hits the fan now and no-one can stop it.. all the propaganda now falls apart because people begin to see it as simply untrue...

The sin is not in the idea of money, money could be used for fair trade , the evil is in the bankers who just print promises on paper which they could never keep... and when people find out, all their money will be seen to be just worthless paper ,with false promises on it, in which we trusted foolishly .. but it was never true , from the very first time that a banker made a promise to pay money that he simply never had ... and we carry on blindly ignoring that our money is worthless and one day will be seen to be worthless ... better then to either insist that we change the system [unlikely in the extreme, since God has said it must fail in order to show Satan he is no god] or we take ourself away from using money and use some barter item in our scrip, not money as such, but real money, having real value to whoever we trade with... better still lead the life of a 'peasant' and do all trade by barter until local currencies are re-established which trade without evil bankers taking a share for nothing off every transaction... in a place like the Azores where people do not steal from each other and front doors are left open all the time, one has no need to put one's local curremcy in any bank , they just didn't get around to that much independence yet, but there are local currencies starting up in many towns and small areas, and people love them because they represent real value in the money ,not ever-decreasing value of the legal tender of all large countries...

We know from scripture that very few people will reject sin before the great disaster makes it clear that it wasn't such a good idea, but that is no reason not to start now to find the way to live without sin ... following the herd may have been a good idea for many situations, but in this one it is very clearly simply a way to a pretty nasty death... respect for God rather demands that one does all one can to stop sinning and that means being rejected by most people .

Sin in the mind... Even if most men look at a pretty girl and screw her in their minds, it does not mean that one cannot see her as just another human being instead, and one who will die horribly with the rest of the world is she doesn't stop deliberately sending out accentuated sexual temptations to men to get a mate or sexual partner by seduction, not becoming a partner in life to a man , a help-mate ... most women know full well what they are doing in painting their faces to be more 'attractive' to men, and wearing clothes that accentuate their shape which is the trigger to sexual arousal in many men... there is sin in both man and woman in seeking sex outside a partnership in life ... and it will continue to the end, and only then be seen to have not yielded anything of value but the proof that sin is of no lasting value to anyone ,and so hurts everyone , takes away the potential happiness in all from loving ways instead of sin..

God is not right then because He says so, but because He just happens to be right ... trying other ways is OK cos' in the end it shows that there is no other way than love, but nevertheless it is true, these other ways do cost dearly and there is a real price to pay... so the sooner one learns to love all the time, the better ... and I just realised yesterday that my approach to doing that is NOT the way given in scripture , so how do i expect it to have any chance to work? doh!

Since on is sure to die most horribly if one continues in sin, then there is really nothing to lose by finding and trying out the way of love ... one simply is not obliged to follow the masses over the cliff like lemmings , one can stop and say, hey there is a cliff there, I see it now... time to stop running madly that way , time to go against the flow ,and put up with the yells from everyone to come along and join the crowd...

One cannot succeed in love alone because one's own mind is in denial of doing love just to live in the world, but a saint can 'lay on hands' when he sees one is ready to TURN AROUND and seek love ['water baptism'] and then one can receive spirit baptism to know all truth from God [John 16:13] ... then there is only trial to perfect love in the remaining years of one's life [ the precious 'baptism of fire' , trial of faith in love against what Satan and the world teach]

The problem then is not the world, but how does one find a saint when this world is chock-a-bloc full of fakes ...religion is just a sham front for Satan ... and just some two thousand saints for the whole world because God requires only 144,000 saints from this world... if one found a saint than it would not be by chance, but because God guided one... they really are one in a million , and unlike the fakes , may well be silent at this time , their only duty is to pass on access to the spirit in laying on of hands to the next few saints, so that the congregation of God is alive throughout all the time between Jesus' comings ...

Something then which I have said before, but never acted upon,,, one must become a saint before one can worship God in spirit and love as He does, obey Jesus as Lord in his command to love, else one truly does not follow him as lord at all ... what use anything else that one calls love?

1 Thessalonians 4:9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
So it is in fact a good start to acknowledge how we are up to our necks in sin , as they say, the only way is up from where we are ... but it is only the starting point when one acknowledges it and decides to turn, it is only the first baptsim of the three required, and all three must be completed in life before death... not so much time then

I dunno why my mind is so very painfully slow to see these things, but somehow it gets there ... it seems that God really does blind men and one cannot undo it with words or scriptures even ... but the point is that if one is moved to stop sinning then it was God who moved one... so it now looks like a blind man staggering toward a light by 'instinct' , just because I believe in love and in the few saints and Jesus... whatever, I can't be any worse than my life is now , compromised by trying to live the world's way by Satan's rules , and there just ain't anything to lose if I fail either... there is always the next world... and I just might save myself some sadness on the way, and there is even the remotest possibility of becoming a saint and being able to teach other people as well as Jesus did in the new earth...

It seems a lot better than all the ideas that i came up with so far, and rather true to my visions of my youth that I would end up some kind of hermit living in a cave or tramping the roads rejected by all but the most loving of men... I dunno, cos' I am still as blind as a bat from sin, but I am grateful for the 'movement' of the spirit in me at last... as you say, we shall see, “que sera, sera” , my own father's favourite saying ... but he never knew half the things I know from scripture , and his life was misery at the end because he never came to face himself, let alone God ...

Enuf said then perhaps, I am quite excited to have admitted all this to myself, and now I know why my body keeps telling me I am going the wrong way and it is crap... just a wrong turn , another of many in my life... perhaps I will listen to Jesus this time then

Hry my friend, thanks for listening to my ramblings, it helps a lot ,strangely ,to write them down , and even more to get independent review... so PM me if you have a point

I wish this peace in faith in love for you, because I would not have got even this far , to seeking water baptism, without it ... I think most people do not realise that it is not dunking in water that matters, it is the turning one's back on the ways of sin of the world that matters in 'water baptism' ...

I have known that so long, yet ignored it so long... must be very dumb indeed ,or blinded by God perhaps? One thing of growing awareness in me, the perfection of God's timing in His plan... nothing seems left to chance , it doesn't fit with men's deep belief that chance exists [something Einstein spent his life to his deathbed trying to establish, that there is no chance, only ignorance and blindness and denial in men, he believed it very deeply in face of massive 'evidence' from this world ,and I do too ]

The hidden evil of our money system , an entertaining animation video :-
Money as debt (in 8 parts) -  part 1:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_doYllBk5No
__________________


© 2010 stranger-n-life


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

413 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Bible...


Author

stranger-n-life
stranger-n-life

London, Wildlands, United Kingdom



About
A poet , looking inside and out for relations to the spirit of love that is so far 'above' this world ... truth of heart that tears apart the lies which many folks, for now, live by ... from which .. more..

Writing