Who are the congregation of God, the church of saints... the people of God ?

Who are the congregation of God, the church of saints... the people of God ?

A Chapter by stranger-n-life
"

Your bible has answers, but few look carefully for them ...

"
Psalms 149:1 ¶ Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

The congregation of saints are all of Israel then, the people God chose from the beginning to be His nation of priests when He finally re-unites them under the messiah, the Christ , their king ...

Exodus 19:6[REB] But, ye, shall be mine, As a kingdom of priests, And a holy nation. These, are the words, which thou shalt speak unto the sons of Israel.

But most people do not know that the congregation of God are all saints, no sinners , and are all priests of God, there is no separate congregation from priests, they are all priests of the order of Melchisedec ['Melchizedek' in OT translation] ... this is not an order of sinner priests as in today's christian churches , the divided churches of man's tradition are not the church of God at all then, none of them , religion has thus taken men away from God, not toward Him... we can tell conclusively simply from the division of religion and this scripture confirms that...

But who then is Israel ?... We know that the Jews are of israel, but what about the Israelites who never accepted Judaism, the Northern kingdom called the 'House of Israel' to whom alone the Messiah was first sent :-

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

These are not Jews, but a whole nation who have ceased to be a people as such, merged into all other nations, living as gentiles and serving other gods, never accepting Judaism, never having been Jews, nor ever accepted by Jews , even to this day ... they are then livuing as gentiles and have done so for three millenia , they do not even know that they are of Israel then , do not know they are Israelites and so inherit the promises given to Jacob just as much as the Jews :-

Deuteronomy 28:64 and Yahweh will scatter thee among all the peoples, from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth,�"and thou wilt serve there other gods whom thou hast not known�"thou nor thy fathers,�"of wood and of stone.

The Jews then know who they are as descendants of Jacob on account of Judaism, the descendants of the House of Israel likely do not know they are of Israel at all ... they seem to be gentiles to themselves and everyone else, EXCEPT God and Jesus and the saints !

Amos 9:9 For lo! I am giving command, and will sift, throughout all the nations, the house of Israel,�"as grain is sifted in a sieve, yet shall there not fall a kernel, to the earth.

Jesus himself underlines this in Rev 7:3-8, that all the firstfruit saints sealed in spirit baptism to know all truth [John 16:13] and so depart from sin [2 Timothy 2:19] as SAINTS , all these are of tribal Israel, descended from the sons of Jacob that Jesus names here ...

We can observe then that the anti-Semitism of the Roman Empire is what caused christian religion to go astray, as the bible says, to necessarily fall away [apostacy - 2 Thessalonians 2:3] ... it is a fascinating study to understand why it is stated as necessary , why Satan is given control over this world through christian religion , which explains what we can now already obserev in modern christianity .... 2Thess 2 equally explains why we have sin in this world and so why men suffer despite that God is good , but men cannot preach what is written here because it exposes that teh churches of men's traditions in christianity are not the congregation of God, but the very organisations descended from those who fed early saints to the lions in Rome for fun... and crucified St Peter ... then to claim that he gave them authority which he never even had himself, nor Jesus ever allowed any man to usurp his role as head of bhis congregation....

It is unlikely to say the least that a man being cruicified would give anything to his persecutors... and of course he never did since Jesus denied all the apostles any leader but himself :-

Mark 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:[servant}

Luke 6:40 The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Matthew 23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.
__________________


© 2010 stranger-n-life


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Bible...


Author

stranger-n-life
stranger-n-life

London, Wildlands, United Kingdom



About
A poet , looking inside and out for relations to the spirit of love that is so far 'above' this world ... truth of heart that tears apart the lies which many folks, for now, live by ... from which .. more..

Writing