Life is indeed nothingness , except as a proving ground for one's love ...

Life is indeed nothingness , except as a proving ground for one's love ...

A Chapter by stranger-n-life
"

Love is the meaning in life, something we all know, but the world teaches us to ignore in favour of its empty goals in life ....

"
Ecclesiastes 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Revelation 5:13 And, every created thing which was in heaven, and upon the earth, and under the earth, and upon the sea, and, all the things in them, heard I, saying�"Unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb, be the blessing, and the honour, and the glory, and the dominion, unto the ages of ages!

In deepest depression, where I could not even find a reason to move to feed myself, the desire for the love absent from this world in all but very few [the 144,000 of Rev 7:3-8] remained, it would not desert me...

That then is my God, the thing I respect and believe in , what I am...

Sadly I have made many mistakes following the propaganda of Satan that unlovingness of a sinful world is 'progress' ... I ask and look at progress and see it is progress toward unhappiness and death , not toward world love and equality and sharing of all that God has given us ...

Thus this world is a seriously empty and bad place that justifies its being allowed by god to destroy itself to prove He is right, that this way s no alternative to love, sharing, equality ...

So this world seems empty unless one can find one in a million who are saints, who do love all men because they know all will be redeemed from insane slavery to the ways of this world...

Depressed people then are not so much ill as realistic about this insane world where most follow evil without even bothering to question it ,let alone refusing to go along with the masses committed to it... but in depression the truth emerges that we have hope in love because it does work in the kingdom of God because it is the norm there ... those depressed then simply bear witness to what most people are in denial of, that this world is truly sick with evil at its root , a corrupted money system, unjust scales in our very value system

http://tinyurl.com/2uoexg

The point then to understand is that God requires the proof that no other way than love works, thus this earth is sacrificed to those ways going wrong..
2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

The hope then is based in love, and the strength of saints is to be able to love, not sin, even in this earth... one has to say that is not easy to do, but it is easier on the heart, easier on the conscience, and God always recognises when someone overcomes doing the sin which others do as a matter of course...

there is then more than hope, there is a sureness in that God will not leave anyone, the desire to love and be loved remains even in this evil time... a basis of faith then , faith in love as God :-

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
__________________



© 2010 stranger-n-life


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Bible...


Author

stranger-n-life
stranger-n-life

London, Wildlands, United Kingdom



About
A poet , looking inside and out for relations to the spirit of love that is so far 'above' this world ... truth of heart that tears apart the lies which many folks, for now, live by ... from which .. more..

Writing