Israel aren't all saints yet ...

Israel aren't all saints yet ...

A Chapter by stranger-n-life
"

and perhaps not even half the 144,000 of Rev7:3-8 are Jews...

"
Jews have a thing called Parsha.. And with Parsha, Jews read the entire Torah in one year.

They also have many other readings in the Synagogue.. Not all of the Tanakh is read.. But..
1. Jews have an obligation to follow it anyways. Although the Rabbi is very important, one should read the entire Tanakh and not just Synagogue readings. Every Jew knows this.

2. Jews have certain things they teach. Most on charity and such comes from Prophets like Isaiah, 12 minor, etc. They follow those but do not read them all at the Synagogue.
As I tried to point it out, it is what they refuse to teach in the Prophets that is 'rather telling'.... it is just the same with christianity, the scripture that they ignore is the word of God that condemns them [to death as the only answer left for their sin of not being holy and yet pretending they are fit to teach as if they were God ... what they do not read out is far more telling than what they do read out , inevitably so really, if you think about it .. else why would these sinner 'teachers' of men leave it out ? ...eh? ]

God never set sinners to teach men , Even St Paul sent to teach sinners [not saints] was a saint, not any longer a sinner , although as he says he was the worst of sinners , actually slaughtering many of the Hebrew saints in his time as a sinner...

God warned Israel that they really would regret requiring a man as king over them in place of Him ... when the kingship of the House of Israel ended they ceased to be a people at all , joined other nations , worshipping their pagan gods... but the Jews instead, having lost their last king before Jesus takes over chose to be led by the rabbis ... that was not a good move either from the point of view of getting any closer to God , power just corrupted the rabbis and they made all manner of laws from themselves , whole books full of laws about almost everything , but missing the law of love out ... not that much of their law is not loving, just that it is not the complete law of love of God [nor could be because it is in words, not spirit) and is not even all loving to God [as His commandment to them] , rabbis having changed things for Jews which God has said were set by Him for all time, even the very sign that He is their God , even to choosing a man to lead them in place of Him...

So they leave out all the criticism of the rabbis by the prophets in teaching in the synagogues... it is seriously unsurprising really ...

So how do they ignore Jer 31:31-34 ? - I find it 'astonishing' that God makes a new covenant with them alone and they ignore it and still try to make the old one work [with omissions because they have no temple, no high priest !] which God says failed them and has rejected them for breaking ... there is a time for coming to see it , seemingly soon, when the remnant of the House of Israel emerges and some Jews see what it is saying about their still-awaited messiah, because it fits not only what they do read in Torah and the Prophets, but also what they refuse to acknowledge of the Prophets...


Ecc 3:1 ¶ To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
...
17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.


© 2010 stranger-n-life


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Bible...


Author

stranger-n-life
stranger-n-life

London, Wildlands, United Kingdom



About
A poet , looking inside and out for relations to the spirit of love that is so far 'above' this world ... truth of heart that tears apart the lies which many folks, for now, live by ... from which .. more..

Writing