Is there any connection between religion and God ? ...

Is there any connection between religion and God ? ...

A Chapter by stranger-n-life
"

Is atheism closer to the God of 'love' than religion ? ...

"
I find my atheistic friends arguing rationally and correctly against the false god worshipped by modern christianity of sinners...

It is no graet triumph because those who have committed to belief in any fixed system of belief [creed] have closed their minds .

Equally some atheists close their minds in faith in the completely relative system of logic, which is not complete , proven not to be even, but men still use it irrationally as though it were complete...

The problem then is not the meaningless claims to be right by those with closed minds on both sides who can never even hope to see the other person's viewpoint, but is the reason behind people closing their minds BEFORE they do actually KNOW in themselves...

It is the feeling of the need for a leap of faith into something one truly KNOWS that one does not KNOW that causes the problem... and there is no use in pretending that what one believes is right because one does not know that ...

Thus for instance to reveal why christian sinners do not know the truth one only has to read the scripture and compare it to any one of the countless divided tales of sinners that so many say the believe ... these folks say the believe the scripture , but then turn around and say that they do not understand it all

... clearly one cannot possibly truly believe what one doesn't understand..

And when the details are checked against all the scripture then one finds the errors made by the so-called 'founders' of the countless sects/denominations ...

Of course if one then challenges the rigid belief system, then it just changes the meaning of the scripture to suit its belief until it cannot do so, and then claims that this or that part of the 'canon' wasn't something to be believed anyway ...

a brief central example :

Heb 8:8-9 states clearly that the new covenant, the grace of God, is for those whose fathers broke the old covenant ...

clearly showing that it's statement that it is with the House of Judah and the House of Israel , the two halves of anciently-divided Israel, is true ...

but almost all 'christian' sinners want to claim that they are 'under grace' when the new covenant is explicitly only with descendants of Jacob ...

this new covenant was given to Israel in the OT -Jer 31:31-34 - and ratified by Jesus as the one king come to re-unite Israel into ONE nation of priests [Exodus 19:6, Ezekiel 37:22] who then rule and minister in God's kingdom later ... so sinners will be saved by Jesus , but not until after [Rev 7:9-10 ]the second resurrection

Again the scripture says that FEW find the narrow strait way in this life [Matt 7:14] and Jesus says that the many are saved later [Rev 7:9-10] , so how do almost all 'christians' come to believe that the many are saved in this life?

The answer lies in that sinners now teach sinners who teach other sinners, it is a power process which robs people of the ability to see what the scripture says and reprove their beliefs to what Jesus and the saints of God taught ...

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Thus we end up with the christian sinner religion not saying the same things as the God talked about in scripture which says that Christians must all cease from all sin , else if not saints by the time Jesus returns then he never knew them and will not take them then:-

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

We have then an impenetrable barrier to even the assertions of scripture and a billion and more men believing divided tales which simply cannot be from God because the scripture is what shows us God

[until spirit baptism of the FEW -John 16:13 - to come to know all truth in THIS life, but clearly most men and all christian sinners ,do not EVER know all truth in THIS life]

Do the Jews then have the truth about the God of scripture?

Clearly a FEW of the saints are Jews, just as Jesus and the earliest Christian saints are Jews , but Jesus says only 144,000 saints will be taken at his return [Rev 7:3-8] and most of those are from tribes who never accepted Judaism, never became Jews ... so one can estimate that fewer than a thousand Jews alive today are saints, but that most of the saints are from the House of Israel to whom alone Jesus was sent , and the new covenant of grace is not only with the Jews [House of Judah] but with the idolatous lost paganised House of Israel , scattered amongst all nations but NOT keeping Judaism :-

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

again, his disciples are sent to the House of Israel, only teaching others incidentally on the way :-

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
...
Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Thus only a few Jews are to be saints in this life and taken at Jesus' return, the rest of the two thousand or so saints still alive at any one time are apparently gentiles, living as gentiles, but true descendants of Jacob through the House of Israel, a nation which ceased to be a recognisable people because they did not have Judaism to hold them together like the Jews ...


The role of this remnant of children of the House of Israel is however critical in scripture, for it is these few who eventually convince the last few Jews about the apostasy of Judaism :-

Isaiah 7:8 For the head of Syria is Damascus, and the head of Damascus is Rezin; and within threescore and five years shall Ephraim be broken, that it be not a people.

Deuteronomy 32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Thus we find on simply examining the scripture WITHOUT prior decision to believe any religion, that the prophecy of the future by the God of scripture has nothing to do with the tales of sinners that dominate the world of religion ...

It is a startling truth to most folks, but in fact the scripture predicts it, that all men but the few saints will be worshipping the wrong god by the time of Jesus' return...

There is little point in my atheist friends disproving the god of the sinner christians and Jews then, since they are disproving a god that does not exist ...

It is curious to me that atheists spend so much time working out what they do NOT believe in ... rather I find that most of them DO believe in 'love' in some form of meaning of that ambiguous word ... and Jesus in fact commanded love to the saints and said that love is what we can know of God ... it is an interesting enigma to me that many atheists may have more faith in 'God' than sinner christians and most Jews ...
__________________


© 2010 stranger-n-life


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Bible...


Author

stranger-n-life
stranger-n-life

London, Wildlands, United Kingdom



About
A poet , looking inside and out for relations to the spirit of love that is so far 'above' this world ... truth of heart that tears apart the lies which many folks, for now, live by ... from which .. more..

Writing