Drunk Diaries

Drunk Diaries

A Story by struggles with buttons

I have come across the most amazing feeling, one that I had to have experienced numerous times, but I must not have appreciated the true beauty and delicacy.  What I’m talking about might sound juvenile, or even elementary, but to me it flat out wasn’t.  The sound of being underwater.  Alone.  Just sitting in the water, you without movement, but the water taking its form around you.  It’s like you experience true silence, true solitude.  All those times where you couldn’t get a thought in edgewise against your brain, in this environment it is completely different, it purifies you, it lets you take in everything one at a time. Now it makes me wonder if all the other lucid luxuries that I have overlooked on my time here on Earth.  I want to live a life worth living, but how can I do this fully without taking time to see the artistry of all the things around me? 

Anyway… these are the thoughts that come to me after a few drinks, cheers.

© 2012 struggles with buttons


Author's Note

struggles with buttons
Do you agree?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on September 8, 2012
Last Updated on September 8, 2012
Tags: drunk, serenity, beauty, quiet, diary, truth

Author

struggles with buttons
struggles with buttons

Lake Forest, CA



About
Sometimes when I have a couple drinks, I take to my computer and start writing about the way I see things. more..

Writing