Randomly In Love

Randomly In Love

A Poem by stars are far
"

just lost

"

Countless tear drops and million pieces of the same heart,

Bloody tears and lots of drugs going down to the stomach

 

Nothing I can say, and no one I can talk to, about you

Everything seems to be so dim and so grey.

 

The sun rays are no more yellow and the moon is no more silver

Skies are no more, blue and clouds are no more white. They’re black!

 

Everyone around me is a part of you, they are all you

But none of them is the “the full you”, they are not you.

 

Those broken mirrors around me assure me that you are not the one

But my heart says you are. Kill that heart. Poison it. Slaughter it. Take it.

 

Everything around me calls your name and my heart screams

I chained that heart and every time it beats, it hurts more.

 

I miss you baby, more than everything and more than anyone.

I love you so much and I know you don’t.



© 2015 stars are far


Author's Note

stars are far
I don't know what I feel, I just need to say anything.
The picture, is sent from a friend to me,when i was telling her about him. (the picture is from instagram I dunno what page). and i dont know if its true, the way i talk about him.

enjoy it

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"I love you so much and I know you don't."

These lines have to be some of the strongest lines I've read in the recent weeks, and I have to say that these lines are what makes your piece hit home. Trying desperately to distract yourself despite feeling like the lines you illustrate is the most difficult thing any human being can be asked to do, and you've exemplified this concept in such a lovely way. Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So great. I love that it describes the emotions it does. Very re-readable. A classic.

Posted 7 Years Ago


this was so open honest and raw as well beautiful and I want to readmoreof your work, so off I go...

Posted 9 Years Ago


can not see the pic :}
such an honest outpouring .. one of our worst human experiences is to love and not be loved in return .. to be seemingly helpless to break the spell and hopeless to find respite .. well said .. i can feel it! i can relate for sure! :)
E.

Posted 9 Years Ago


"I love you so much and I know you don't."

These lines have to be some of the strongest lines I've read in the recent weeks, and I have to say that these lines are what makes your piece hit home. Trying desperately to distract yourself despite feeling like the lines you illustrate is the most difficult thing any human being can be asked to do, and you've exemplified this concept in such a lovely way. Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amazing write ....speechless...loved it

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this! Great work, really captures the heartbreak. I feel bad for you! Very good write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

stars are far

9 Years Ago

hehe thank you so much and you really dont have to because evrything is getting better :)
highly charged emotions Suhad, this is not so much a review as a wish that you find again your love or recover from this and move on as i think you will find that is what happens eventually :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


the title really intrigued me well written hunny

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very real and heart wrenching poem. I am certain many can relate to these words!

Well done!

-Mila

Posted 9 Years Ago


The darkness, the desperation in your words is so powerful. I'm certain this came from a very real place. I hope you will find peace my friend.

:) Julie

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

465 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 23, 2015
Last Updated on February 23, 2015

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..