To my soul

To my soul

A Poem by stars are far

Dear my soul :

 

I’m writing this message but I don’t know if I could end it before my blood fall on this paper and I’m done. .It is not Easy to say that you love someone who hate you and he you know that he won’t lie at you for keeping you alive and say that he loves you and he will never go …

It’s ok if you lie at me ,because I only want to die beside you even if that you was only your mirage, I won’t care I won’t say no because I really need you now …I love you my dear soul …

Can you just try to catch those tears and pay for them the tax of happiness, I really love you why you don’t want to hear that ? is it because you are hearing that from me a broken girl that is looking for a piece of wood to hold it in order not to sink ..I want you my dear soul …

Let me just ask you now ..I was that green tree that held you all your life ,now after I became a yellow tree you left WHY ??? I’m still having the same feeling but the people have polished me with their bad things and dark words but I’m still colored because my heart is still beating FOR YOU … I’m not the greatest person you could know but I’m a normal person that is loving you .. I like you my dear soul…

Come back to me now please, I need your face to take a breath, I want you back to hold my time and all I want you is to be mine ..I adore you my dear soul ..

 

Those are the last words that I could write and when you read this you will be looking at my heart that is leaved on this letter … I ADORE YOU  

 

                                            From the one who always loved you

                                       ME

© 2011 stars are far


Author's Note

stars are far
Dedicated for you my love ~s~ ..

Hope you like this :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such a wonderful letter to your soulmate and you must send this for sure, another exceptional piece, the passion and love clearly speak volumes here, terrific :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


straight from the heart, beautifully done....xo

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very unique the way you wrote a letter to your soul. Nice work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


So passionate girl!! =D I love it!! Hmmm... lovin' the love poems.... =)
Beautiful write..

Posted 12 Years Ago


Cutteeeeeee! I like it alot I mean it seems so emotional yet freewillingly thoughtout:) love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was beautiful. Very well done.
♥ Ta'Shandra

Posted 12 Years Ago


A delivery from the heart. Quite a labor of love in words. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

473 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 23, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011

Author

stars are far
stars are far

Tyre, Lebanon



About
you get to meet the real me within my writings. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..