Love's a b***h

Love's a b***h

A Story by Keenan Angel
"

My personal take on love and all things included.

"
Love is a beautiful mess. It's a cold b***h and warm disaster (usually in someone's pants). Hearts tear and mend then go in and out of love. It takes teamwork and commitment. That teamwork, usually one person always feels they're doing more, even if that might not be the case. It's not that person's fault they feel that way. That's just how we're programmed and wired. It's a crazy life long journey that we'll probably never figure out. 

Time is a valued thing in relationships. Girls want guys to listen and pay attention. Guys want to drink beer, only half listen, see who's fart smells the closest to death and wildly bang things. Careers take hold and often get pushed in the way of things. In order to have enjoyable lives there has to be money, which is never how it should be, but that's the way life revolves. Never push a lover down for chasing their dreams. Help them achieve that dream and encourage every fiber of them. 

The three most famous words of all time hardly describe what love really is, "I love you". Love is trust, anger, happiness, sadness and so many more continued emotions that will take to damn long to spell out. Love is f*****g like gorillas on tables and beds. Love is rug burns and drunken thoughts. Love is also passion and warm arms wrapped around another human being. It's being there in the times of need. It's also understanding another person when they don't understand you. It's accepting your better half for who they are. Do not try to change them. You started with them for a reason and continue on until the end with that same reason in mind. So when you say "I love you" it's a million things being said at once.

© 2016 Keenan Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very well done. I have had my thoughts on love and my take on it is that love is always pure. Sure, one can corrupt it and use it as a device for deceit, but it doesn't change the way love always stands. It's a shame that people will fear love out of the thought of being rejected, but we should embrace it with courage. In fact, we need more of it in this world. Thank you for sharing this!

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Keenan Angel

7 Years Ago

I definitely agree with everything. Love is a tricky but beautiful thing. Thanks for giving your th.. read more



Reviews

Very well said yup this is exactly what love is awesome writing

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Keenan Angel

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
Pink Pastel

7 Years Ago

Your welcome friend
it is good though, that you are expanding your writing colection here

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Keenan Angel

7 Years Ago

thanks you!
Ya, um I don't particularly like the swaring, and im not intrested in the topic, but it is writen well. I'm shure many people would agree(about it being writen well)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Keenan Angel

7 Years Ago

Thanks for the comments. The swearing is just my style of writing. Very raw no sugar coat.
DRAGO

7 Years Ago

Your welcome
Very well done. I have had my thoughts on love and my take on it is that love is always pure. Sure, one can corrupt it and use it as a device for deceit, but it doesn't change the way love always stands. It's a shame that people will fear love out of the thought of being rejected, but we should embrace it with courage. In fact, we need more of it in this world. Thank you for sharing this!

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Keenan Angel

7 Years Ago

I definitely agree with everything. Love is a tricky but beautiful thing. Thanks for giving your th.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2016
Last Updated on July 23, 2016
Tags: love, hope, sad, sadness, happy, happiness, people, hearts, loving, relationships, relationship, man, woman, couple

Author

Keenan Angel
Keenan Angel

rapid city, SD



About
A small area to delve into my style of writing and share my ideas and thoughts. more..

Writing