Body Freedom Is Deemed Weird By Talk Show Host

Body Freedom Is Deemed Weird By Talk Show Host

A Story by Stephen J. Vattimo
"

A short observation of how the social media promotes immoral behavior as socially acceptable, then with the same breath call what is natural weird or deviant.

"
Did any one on this website catch The Kelly and Micheal show ,I think it was last Friday 1/24/14.    Micheal I believe was off that day and Kelly had some guess show host on that day.   I don’t know the name of the guest, I just recalled what he looked like,he was a tall thin man with white hair.

When Kelly Ripa and her guest side kick spend 25 minutes talking about how weird people who are comfortable with going nude and socializing with people at public showers.   Kelly had stated her own son did not want to take shower at school, because he felt weird abound other student who are walking around naked in the school locker room.

Well they didn’t stop there they continue on to talking about nude beaches,and nude resorts  how weird it is for people to be comfortable being openly nude around other people.     They then topped the 25 or 30 minute nudist bash by saying “,You notice that nudists are usually people you don’t want to see naked.”

So Isn’t strange that Kelly can’t go through a show with out making sexual  innuendos,yet she is uncomfortable with people who are comfortable with their natural bodies.

I personally am not comfortable with our society trying to normalize the acceptance or immoral behavior and relationships, but I don’t use national media to  publicly bash peoples life style just because  I don’t agree with their life style choices.

coments

© 2014 Stephen J. Vattimo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on January 26, 2014
Last Updated on January 26, 2014
Tags: nudity, naturist, naked, freedom, body, positive, wierd, immoral behavior, sex, bashing, social media, talkshows, kelly ripa, relationship