He Has Gone Before Us

He Has Gone Before Us

A Story by Stephen J. Vattimo
"

Short commentary on how God is acquainted with man's trials and tribulation, because through Jesus God became a man and for 33 year he lived in our sin fallen world.

"
He Has Gone Before Us
APRIL 24, 2014
Dear friend,

when you are going through a hard time in your life, do you get temped to accuse God of having no idea what you are going through? Well the Bible teaches that through Jesus His Son, the God who created all things left His throne in Heaven, and became a human being ,so that the invisible God became visible and dwelt with man.
His purpose was to teach man how to live a prosperous life according God’s design,not according to man’s sinful design. His purpose was to demonstrate the power Of God to provide for all our needs. The power to heal our physical and spiritual infirmities.
His purpose to  teach about,and reveal the way to God’s Heaven. To pay the debt that all men own for the penalty of committing sin.
God became a man to over come the power of  sin that imprisons man ,keeping them from being free to fellowship with God and to receive the gift of eternal life.
God did all this out of His love,mercy ,and grace He want to shower on man Kind.

I have often meditated on these teaching about God, and could not help to try to imagine the things God through Jesus had experienced, the struggle of being a man.
Even though Jesus was completely God and did not sin,He was completely 
man. So Jesus experienced the weaknesses of the flesh. He knew what it was to 
be tire and sore from a hard day work. He most likely got sick or hurt doing his time on Earth. He most likely experienced abuse from people around Him. He might even had been knocked down or hit when the Roman soldiers would raid His village for collecting taxes, or just to steal from or abuse the  Jewish people.
Jesus submitted Him self under fair and abusive people who were in authority over Him. Jesus experienced having to work to earn a living, and he had to pay taxes just like a normal person in His community.
Jesus was acquainted with sorrow of losing a family member or friend to death.

Conclusion, God through Jesus experienced the struggle man goes though living in a sin cursed world. So when you are facing a trail, and you are growing tried and weary ,call on the name of the Lord because he has already blazed that trail before.If you ask Him , he will provide the strength and guidance to you to be victorious offer your trial.
Written by Stephen J. Vattimo
April 24, 2014

© 2014 Stephen J. Vattimo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on April 24, 2014
Last Updated on April 24, 2014
Tags: creative writing, short commentary, over view, biblical teaching, god, jesus, acquainted, trials, tribulation, love, mercy, grace, guidance, strength, experience, faith, trust, injustice, authority, s