OTCQB: $SURG is a revenue machine that has over 68 Million in assets, 1.6 Million

OTCQB: $SURG is a revenue machine that has over 68 Million in assets, 1.6 Million

A Story by Surge Holdings
"

SURG Blockchain, has completed development of the ERC-20 Surge Utility Token, to be launched on 15 December. SURG, being a payment provider for both government and private facilities is bound to catch

"

SURG Blockchain, has completed development of the ERC-20 Surge Utility Token, to be launched on 15 December. SURG, being a payment provider for both government and private facilities is bound to catch investor’s attention with this breakthrough.

 

OTCQB: $SURG is a revenue machine that has over 68 Million in assets, 1.6 Million cash in the bank and 1.4 Million in monthly recurring revenue

 

Surge Blockchain, has completed development of the ERC-20 Surge Utility Token and has made available free tokens to all who sign up at www.surgetoken.com before the December 15 launch

 

Surge receives an MOU commitment of 40,000 new store locations utilizing the SurgePays Blockchain SaaS portal with a commitment of $1,500 per month in sales per location.

 

Surge Holdings, Inc. ($SURG), a publicly-traded company offering wireless, telecom, payment services, and an industry-changing virtual wholesale distribution portal for retailers, is capitalizing by focusing on the 77 million Americans with no contract cell phones, and the 51% of the population that has below grade, or invisible credit. 

 

Surge Holdings utilizes emerging technology to improve the quality of life for these millions of people who are unbanked, under-banked or often overlooked. This budget-conscious demographic typically does not want to be locked into contracts and regularly will cash their checks and pay bills at the over 300,000+ corner stores, markets, and bodegas near their homes multiple times each week.This broad and underserved market is where the Surge Holdings plan provides a competitive advantage to grab fantastic market share.

 

SURG utilizes their proprietary SurgePays Blockchain Portal to create a distribution railway into these stores. The basic service, topping off payments to other carriers, allows stores to offer new and existing customers a pathway for the payments they need, like paying virtually any cell phone carrier with cash.

 

SURG then bundles other wireless services, wireless phone sales, municipal government payments, pre-paid debit cards branded with the big three: MasterCard/Visa/Discover.

 

A recent independent research report for Surge Holdings, Inc. stated, "the key metric for investors: an estimated $1.5M in monthly revenue per 1,000 stores, which should be continually replicated with greater sales penetration over time. The most recent shareholder update stated a target of 15,000 retail locations by year-end 2019.  This estimate equates to $22.5 million per month in topline revenue.  Current revenues are approximately $1.4 million a month, so this is 16x, or a 1,600% increase. 

 

SURG is also endorsed as a preferred wireless and payment provider for both government and private associations alike.  One of the most recent examples is the Oklahoma Grocer’s Association endorsement, which was for 2,000 convenience stores.

 

With over 154,000 convenience stores throughout the United States -- not including grocery stores, liquor stores or other potential distribution locations, we are talking less than 10% market penetration for a management team who has grown this same type of service to over $17 million a month as a private company, and before offering prepaid wireless.

 

The SURG team led by CEO, Brian Cox has generated hundreds of millions in annual revenue in private companies. Now in the public sector, his model for business building over the last 18 years has proven a success.  It is based on the rock of recurring revenue from life-enhancing technology products and lifting people up. He is continuing to do that now in Surge. By building an OTCQB up to the big board so that shareholders who believe in the company now can take the profit ride up with the company!

 

When was the last time you saw a company where revenue led price by this much? When was the last time you saw an OTCQB with earnings and such a power team? SURG is it!

www.bestotcstock.com

© 2018 Surge Holdings


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on November 22, 2018
Last Updated on November 22, 2018
Tags: surge holdings, surge, holdings, technology