Your Special Ways

Your Special Ways

A Poem by Susan 🦋
"

Kyrielle Sonnet

"


My silent heartbeat, strengthened in your arms
As breathing quickens, welcome boyish charms
Melt into me and set my soul ablaze
Ensure the longings ~ for your special ways


With pleasing sentiments caressing me
Awake sensations, begging to be free
Release forever empty yesterdays
Ensure the longings ~ for your special ways


Between the rise and breathless free-fall, when...
My urging's heat persuades you; once again
Collapse together under starlit haze
Ensure the longings ~ for your special ways


My silent heartbeat, strengthened in your arms
Ensure the longings ~ for your special ways.






© 2017 Susan 🦋


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Simply gorgeous, Susan ... whew!
Wondrously alluring to the senses ~ through the brilliance of this heart-thumping Kyrielle Sonnet, you've penned the perfect iambic beat to match the heart's yearning song, ache's sensual dreams, and life's primal urge for close affection.
Whomever the gloriously blessed guy is you penned this poem of enthrallment to (if he's read this) must surely have every fiber of his being kneeling in blissful gratitude, planning a romantic interlude for you both to share.

I love it ... color, font, nice presentation, illustration, creativity, emotive force, power, and tenderness, etc; all combine to embrace and sweep the spirit vividly into your moment, as excellent poetry should. I am more amazed and impressed by your growing skills with each of your compositions I'm privileged to read.

Thank you, Susan, for such an incomparably joyous treat! ~ Richard

(now, techy stuff: to preserve mind-eye continuity and keep the feel of warm flow intact, use single spaces between verses, title and illustration; for a finished, proficient composition, work on proper grammar by eliminating all unnecessary, improper capitalizations; and, incomplete punctuation lends an unfinished/unpolished appearance and feel; eliminate as many "the" and "and" filler words as possible, using [instead] words that express poetic nuance and flavor; contact me if you'd like more information on technical issues and/or on my comments, as I am always happy to lend a helping hand … smile*)


Grade: 90/100

Posted 7 Years Ago


Susan 🦋

7 Years Ago

I don't ansewr well i guess..i do appreciate your reviews
Richard🖌

7 Years Ago

You answer beautifully … smiles 'n hugs!
Susan 🦋

7 Years Ago

:-))))))))))
this poem has a great flow and rhythm to it. love the ongoing theme, I like that you kept the last line of each stanza the same, it really worked for this poem.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Susan 🦋

7 Years Ago

Thank you for such a great review!!
Can't beat flesh to flesh contact. Nothing like the rubbing of each others epidermis to get things going. Great write thanks for sharing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Susan 🦋

7 Years Ago

lol thank you

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

726 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2016
Last Updated on August 31, 2017


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..