Listen Up

Listen Up

A Story by susanwrite2
"

Listen Up People

"

Humans never succeeded their very beginnings of descriptions, nouns, vocabulary from very ancient of days, and still use ancient religions with the schools, each weaned already by the age of one into the same myths and superstition, including atheists in one form or the other and with bad science that is only used for war. Anarchy, anti-corporation, nazis, communist groups are not modern but of continuous reformations with the younger who can be manipulated into college posts and places of false prominence. Every single religious idea, including new age, and Budha and shakras, illuminati, masonry divisions that were once part of training for service the Prince, just remains a continuous act within all nations and people.


The human mind has to work in regards to the only descriptions they know of as attempts to learn the same ancient languages of survival, home, food, medical,school, courts, politics, and controversies, staged riots by those in power, to a downfall of kings, armies, political and religious leaders as their history while in the very same state they remain.


No one can benefit by reacting to news daily and not taking action on those in crime hiding behind the politics and drug operations, and where the whole of the public only reacts to staged controversies, shootings, even staged protests that only bring on more acting and police operations. Each person in this ancient state of religions and groups used purposely for war supplanted against their opponents, only becomes more so used on the other persons as an enemy, by medical or other assisting in this state, and where those who were corrupt in days past, take hold of false technology for multiplied assault on the environment and the public.


Because those operating together connived embezzlement from the public, and environmental, land damage, are not leaders at all, nor are they of past minds that have any sense. Bush put Jonathan Bush, Sr. in the state treasury once he with Clinton already continued drug operations and theft, long prior, are stealing from the treasury, having all officials, commissioners, and bank employees, arrested for the theft, by bribery, and they are stealing from each college, division for senate planned funding for each division of colleges, military, by illegal use of computers registered to Jonathan Bush, including Godaddy, Worldnet, and by the use of criminals online that became your so-called technology by real time, simultaneous acts where what you do and read, each keystroke.


These are not of the mind of kings or real leaders of past, who actually held some leadership and contributed in some way to something. These are people just standing around having their next best friends hired in crime arrested and charged while destroying land, production without thought. Even Kings or the worst leaders in the middle ages, and even ancient days, knew that there was a limit to destroying all natural resources and the public that it would ultimately cause unbalance destruction and also to themselves. In this case, they just continue by computers running off with more money, and fraud, without limits, hiring thousands more in crime and having the other agencies, and criminals arrested. More military men were killed from 2001, to 2014, than from World War II, leading up to World War three, they have been claiming is coming they are already in from World War II, for over 50 years, they surpassed, for Iraq, and war in each country and Israel by these thugs, while having no regard whatsoever for children, the environment, or elderly at all.

Once Clinton's got hold of weapons for the United Nations and in office, with Bush, they have no limits on hiring, after such devastation, another Christian, Satanic, or other as devoted to them until their arrest or murder. They are using in each country, including Guam, Arab states, and over 50 per state, by the last name of Bush, including in each state, for planes, computerized stalking and surveillance, bank embezzlement and then having them arrested and charged with the others they hire. Clinton's with Bush family carried out over 45 years of terrorism on South American countries, including stalking and the use of drug cartel and paramilitaries by this theft, then assaulting all leaders they can get in to office, with the religious leaders and military operating with each. They then have the Air Force, and Military leaders also charged for their drug shipments and crime as is the case to present in each state and Delaware Air Force Generals.


Even during the time of Columbus and wherein South America, the American Colonies, there were leaders in charge of military and their family over the country, those leaders fell along with their family, yet there was not seen such devastation any whim of electronic media direct to Facbook, all businesses, banks, and destruction of the land and environment.


Jeb Bush, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, are operating with Jonathan S. Bush, son of Jonathan Bush, Sr., George Bush brother, over all incorporations meetings for management elect, by extortion and intimidation, and assaulting all other corporate owners, and private business owners, until they have arrested the business CEO's for crimes they commit on their employees and with the public. Jonathan Bush, is forging all mortgages by computer since Bush put Jonathan J. Bush in charge of the Treasury when he got in office. They have arrested all judges in order of their use for crime and obstruction with the courts on victims, building and health commissioners, sheriffs in each state charged for their property thefts, and money laundering, and those in the senate but a few charged, and even mosquito commissioners in Florida to each state for their theft of land by disaster defraud and crimes on the public while obstructing police and using illegal tactical police.  The Million Man March, the Occupy Groups need to make an arrest and for the co-conspirators they place in office for Bush and Clinton theft and fraud, torture on elderly and millions of children at a time, including in disaster defraud where they use actors with the firehouses, and Bush is using everyone by the last name of Bush with ambulance and as Fire Trustee until their arrest also. These are not leaders, people, they need to be arrested for theft from the senate, treasury, and elections. Millions daily listen to their propaganda in the news and complain while those millions can arrest since they are not leaders at all, nor corporation owners, nor officials but are stealing by frand and slander including of those used in their crimes once they're done with each in National Security and all other agencies combined with felons they are using and hiring. The public already knows they are the majority and the criminals are the minority that they are hiring and they have no right to any money for agencies, banks, officials but only by bribery, extortion and hiring other felons to use with each official. Remember this in 2016, before voting and arrest anyone who is carrying out media and election computerized fraud.

© 2014 susanwrite2


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on December 6, 2014
Last Updated on December 6, 2014
Tags: Shooting, poilce, war

Author

susanwrite2
susanwrite2

Dover, DE



About
I have an associates degree in Commercial Art and Communication. I have written over 25 years as an art director, assistant, and as freelancer. I have been freelancing 15 years or more and I am gettin.. more..

Writing