The New Earth

The New Earth

A Story by susanwrite2
"

On the new earth, trees and forests foraged throughout and nothing was of permanent waste or deterioration.

"

The New Earth

by Susan Honaker

Carla worked for intraspace energies but with three days per week in her community helping with the medical clinic. The Lilley Community has intraconvertable homes that are easily transformed for movement as there is no mass home building anymore or mortgages, or banks for mass construction and degradation by war and decontamination that outweighs what natural resources were available. Each community is small with direct food, medical center, and beautiful pools for reflection and travel is quicker and easier, while the majority of the planet is unused by homes, roads, but only real technology. People who travel and work on the planetary interconnected functions can also have a home set up in a community or transfer and all homes are a transfer similar to a certificate for need and attainment of work on the planet based on planetary laws that are uniform and that are not of any person making monetary control over land or environment.


Energy was not like former humans desire force payments for fire, heat and running electric and nuclear facilities as it had been. Nuclear waste nearly destroyed the planet so alternative energies were a necessity and much more efficient. These are multiple advanced but simplistic outcome solutions for energies. Each person is trained in schools for creative mathematics, already knowing of the humans past education by age 8, and trained in open thought, open arts, literature without strict outcomes through age 16 until they have a interest in planetary functions to train for. They are not taught religions, history as dates, and times of humans other failures and activity, as that kept them from evolving and much closer to their extinction by gangs and war that is only classified as animal behavior. One can choose to be a medical doctor and work also in clinics with their community and all basic needs are free. They can also work in interplanetary functions. There is no governmental system but the laws of the planetary system of which is computer generated for any such violations to be the same for all persons. The intent of school is no longer their political, governmental, outdated science, and history that keeps them in the same war state that simultaneously was devastating to all development they attempted. There are no mass social agencies that fail, as all basic needs on the planet are only part of the interconnected system, and each person has over their basic needs met,  things they gain by other contributions to the planet and community. There are no persons in a government, armies, militants, gangs, as they had originally set up that only continued, but each person works for the laws and the system itself based on computerized outcome for planetary systems and renewal daily, objects are not left or in the ground, but transfer or traded at death of a person and all persons are taken care of as needed within and work at some level of vocation on the planet. No persons are allowed to build, take land, or make large businesses by themselves unless they have a place within the community where the space is already given to a certain size for self-business, and it scientifically fits into the laws of cohabitation and environmental computerized codes. Computerized data checks all waste, business operations and they are only part of the humans and habitat necessities. They operate on a trading system that is in place rather than gain of the monetary type of former fighting over whether gain is because a of war or because they are a corporation therefore being no bribery money or corporate fraud. All persons only do which vocations they can stay busy, and attain more by their work, while there is no payment for all things that are basic needs, and for certain trade in the planet system and what they leave behind is a function within daily renewal of all communities and energies, working habitats and machinery on the planet.


There is no subgroup thievery, or elections to have fraud, embezzlement on the planet because each thing, attainment and work is within the physical laws of the planet and all by computer for all persons. Any such thievery is automatically charged while the communities and planet is dismantled by the complex laws and nature humans live by and in which they are already functioning. Oversight is not an agency or controlled but the oversight is the planet and it's laws where all are working for a part of the planet and living habitat. There are no more mass deforestation or land development by the now, but only certain areas are used and renewed on a continuous daily basis. There is nothing left by persons building on their own but their belongings are transferred and within communities. Some homes are larger for their families while others are smaller and depending on their involvement in the planetary working and system, these homes are renewed, transferred into the presently set up communities.


Since humans beginnings they made buildings much larger than their means. Yet, the new planetary system has large interconnected functions, that involves all aspects of what is needed on the planet and well beyond their first ideas of towering buildings and spread out circles of developments by anyone who wants a deal with builders and banks, taking up land, or aligning on highways connected from one to the other. Rather than using each form of technology for crime and war that causes waste, armies are not used for war but developed as participants for these interconnected multiple systems based on alternative physics beyond their means and much larger than life. Many people work within the complex systems that are part the planetary working laws and habitat. These are large systems, interconnected that are changeable and cohesively moved on very complex, and large that form to join the smaller scales on community levels as well, while not being permanent as roads, undergrounds as humans used and waste water humans were used to. There is no daily work just to feed ones family, or make payments, but all needs are free and persons work for the planetary operations itself. Luxury comes from participation in different aspects of the planet and those things attained while working within it.


Persons can work on the planet more and attain more, by adding to the scope that falls within the computerized environmental alliance within all scientific environmental and community renewal laws. Education is free and a person can attain many areas of function within the scope of the planets laws which are not a form of mass agencies and courts, but automated and functioning in real time, with the planets complex nature and workings. The more they involve themselves the more they attain and gain with the scope, as all monetary gain is based on transfer within the working habitat and it's laws of complexity. The planetary system works on functions simultaneously for renewal and complex systems no longer are the minds trained on fighting for home, food, pay period, jobs as humans see them in their struggle of war, and fighting for rights, as humans know it with more governmen fraud, prisons, and staged riots against the people. Great new systems of physics can be seen at work and a vast wonderful earth and planet where food, war, poverty, gangs, guns, and the basic animal behavior is not even in the minds of the human and habitat or dictionary.

An intricate multiplicity function takes place simultaneously rather than staged wars and religious crimes for drug cartel and gangs. An intricate system more complex than spiders, while spiders act in conformity to non-extinction and no destruction, rather they continue their habitat more than their destruction and continue their existence while others become extinct. Humans are not far from their extinction prior to change on the planet. Complex simultaneous habitats on the planet take place within structures that were formerly out of the human mind or idea because they were immensely stalled on their very beginning ideas of kings, war, trade, ideas of large government institutions that fail and only add to the laws they do not follow, that only bring their wars and crime which very much outweighed more and more any progress but the increase in war an destruction became trillions time their development of anything. Their vocabulary limited them to their ancient form while adding to only their destruction with their ideas of technology used for war, weapons, crime, mass housing destruction by fraud from a few at all times with mass government agencies, where they have no laws followed and the agencies set up to fix their flaws become a burden on the very flaws they are set up to fix. Multiple functions in physics once beyond the human mind unfold a earth that is busy, quaint, with everyone functioning in synchronized formation but with full life and living, even the idea of entertainment took on a new song. The idea of entertainment also fits into the multiple functions of physics that enables such advanced functions on the planet and the earths laws in the working web of physics itself.


Many complex transport and energy systems that were beyond the humans ancient dictionaries they were using, and many complex systems with the planet are in force being worked on by those who would once be headed for war, military, or a government agency that burdened the planets system and people. No longer is there training in the same history, or war, groups, militaries, as humans knew it, and not in their minds any longer. These complex systems are far more advanced than continuos ideas and philosophies used in war by ancient geometry and algebra, philosophers with religions people fed to their god, who were only used also for weapons of war and the human demise.


As for religion, everyone has almost like temples to worship in quietness, and quiet contemplation, and the vast complexity of the change to the planet also changed training and the persons outlooks, behavior, and all motivations that formerly that were to fight over money, food, jobs, education, and a media that taunted people daily into feuds. Simultaneously, they all live life while working for  the planet and future generations in daily renewal of all resources, trees, water, not one wasted, and not enacting with more destruction the same past their ancient ancestors did. Formerly, the only things humans created was crops, and homes, that was learned from ancient days while their systems were giant, many, reared on the idea of fraud and war, and destruction that ate trillions time what they built upon. Their system that had no advancement but all sides eating from the other led them closer to their real extinction. The planetary system is now a vast working, functioning and cohesive, simultaneous renewed system within many intricate machinery that was unheard of because of their ancient dictionary and entrapment in a simultaneous state that operated by the idea of fraud and courts by trillions over what was produced and resources. Now, the this mass, intricate, interconnected system is larger than their destruction and their renewal remains in a vast working planet that is revived daily and where nothing is overburdened by other agendas and the wasting of trees and wildlife after mass building. The wasting away of planetary resources does not exist.

© 2014 susanwrite2


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on December 8, 2014
Last Updated on December 8, 2014

Author

susanwrite2
susanwrite2

Dover, DE



About
I have an associates degree in Commercial Art and Communication. I have written over 25 years as an art director, assistant, and as freelancer. I have been freelancing 15 years or more and I am gettin.. more..

Writing