Predator.

Predator.

A Story by Suzuki Writes
"

a pensive vampire.

"

A gentle gust of an icy breeze swept the opaque charcoal tinted hair across her contrasting pallid skin, masking her identity from herself. The concealing obscurity portrayed no timidity to substantiate the desire for her acknowledgement as it thrived to embrace her presence. In the midst of these shadowed lands, she stood pensively with merely her distinctive eyes and the sharp white fangs somewhat glistening beneath the fluorescent moonlight. Hidden behind a naïve counterfeit alias, seventeen years in age, there remained knowledge of the past centuries in which her identity had flourished. Glaring from the abyss of the darkness, her eyes twinkled reflecting the city lights.

                                           They were her windows to life.
                                            Their windows of demise.
                                             The secret to her soul.

Under the golden starlight she stood concealed by the darkness, gazing fiercely upon the path outstretched ahead, allowing the floodgates of her subconscious mind to unbolt. An awareness of the acquaintance overtook her senses, and for a while, she lost herself, and gave into the gratifying memories that broke through her stone cold heart. Alarmed by this abrupt burst of emotion, her eyes became closed blinds which unconsciously snapped shut. The feeling of disgust washed over her as she recited, “Vampires are strong. There is no place for the weak.” Bound to this thought, the strong grip on her eyelashes weakened as elegantly as a butterfly’s wings preparing to flutter away.
Constantly, there’s a hunger for an ability to banish her eternal loneliness and her willingness to do anything for a true companion. The betrayal she underwent pierced through to her soul, the fresh wound in her icy heart remained; the memory in black and white. Her brain modified the contemplation of an open wound as she was pounced by the idea of fresh blood. A violent itch commenced in the back of her throat, and finally after hours of searching, she remembered her fallen, despised identity. 
Her body overflowed with the aggressive thirst for fresh human blood and the startling adrenaline rush occurred.
With that, she no longer held the human emotions. 

                                                                                No longer remained the vulnerable child.
The predator… the blood-thirsty monster; it had awakened in the desires of obliterating the weakness in her. 
A chilly breeze surged past. 
In the distance, the night sky merged to form her cape, following her silhouette obediently. 
In the distance, she sought a prey…

© 2010 Suzuki Writes


Author's Note

Suzuki Writes
any feedback will be helpful for future references.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not one for vampire stories, I do like this! The imagery is great, drawing the reader in. Very well written! You are really talented!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 24, 2010
Last Updated on December 24, 2010
Tags: vampire, fantasy, fiction, thoughtful

Author

Suzuki Writes
Suzuki Writes

Grays, Essex, United Kingdom



Writing
Empty Empty

A Poem by Suzuki Writes


Soaked Soaked

A Poem by Suzuki Writes


Heart Heart

A Poem by Suzuki Writes