Bad Guy     - Hard adult launguage -

Bad Guy - Hard adult launguage -

A Story by J. Swaney
"

just a snippit..

"
Bad Guy
J. Swaney

I get so f*****g tired of being the bad guy. Seriously, don't the things that happened before, mean anything at all?

Oh no, lets only talk about what happened today, lets not even mention the things that she did to me. The funny thing is I loved her. Even as what happened.... ya know,,, was actually taking place I still loved her. F**k I still love her now.

It's hard to explain it, but the truth is I loved her although she was killing me. I tried to get away but she just wouldn't let me go.

How many times did I climb into my old Ford Truck and drive away? How many times did I look at our trailer home in the rear view mirror and swear it was the last time. How many times, how many goddamn times?

S**t, I don't have to tell you, the neighbors will. I see them on the TV. Bla, bla, bla, we never suspected. Bla bla bla now I have to lock my doors.. bla bla bla you just never know do you???

I hate the f*****g neighbors! They have plenty to say now, don't they. The c**k-suckers.

I actually saw Dan giving an interview. Dan, of all people. F**k... He was banging her. I know he was! The B*****d! I could tell by the way he looked at her. I'm sure he would deny it, and it doesn't even matter. I'm the Bad Guy now.


I only wish I would have had time to slash his f*****g throat too....

Look officer.... I'm really tired.

Can I go back to my cell and we will talk more later?

© 2009 J. Swaney


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on August 31, 2009

Author

J. Swaney
J. Swaney

Bowling Green, CA



About
I"m a Jew, an Electrician, A convicted Bank Robber, A Husband, Father, GrandFather, and Step-Father.. I'm either Crazy or Very Creative. I groove on negativity because I am skeptical of most of the ot.. more..

Writing
The Devil The Devil

A Story by J. Swaney