everything Changes

everything Changes

A by Ashes of Disaster

 

Its a beautiful sight/to find yourself living up your life/cause once there was a day when/ all seemed so lost/heroin you would gain/neverminding the cost of pain/ but night after night you would let it come in/ and smile when this needle was injected into your filthy vein.

Pre Chorus--I use to be so lost.....falling from this black cloud...i made my  world a f*****g disgrace..and all turned cold....

Chorus--Everything Changes/now im found in the wreckage of my shattered life..everything changes and im staring into the sun/cause when everything changes this is where ill be found.

Its a blessed light/that guides my way/when irefused to shine/ and inside a guilty vision i take a look around and on this shaky ground here i will make this decision to change everything. and watch the peices come together.

© 2008 Ashes of Disaster


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

situation is fully described as genuine and with clarity, good write

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Added on December 23, 2008

Author

Ashes of Disaster
Ashes of Disaster

SHelton,, CT



About
Im mark 25 from Connecticut. currently in vermont. i write poetry and mainly lyrics i also play music , guitar and sing. Use to play bass in a ct band called VERACITY. i love heavy EMOTIONAL rock and.. more..

Writing