"I'm inlove with my butler-- we're the same age!"

"I'm inlove with my butler-- we're the same age!"

A Story by Yhukie Sawada
"

A story between the only daughter of a rich and powerful family and the trusted butler both the master and the butler are the same age!

"

“Me and my butler"we’re the same age!”

Prologue


I’m Poinsettia Nuvali, nicknamed Tia, 17 years old, I won’t be beating around the bush  I’m the daughter of one of the richest men in my country. My family is well known for our money and power passed on by generations. It’s like a Nuvali tradition unlike any other, the history of our heritage doesn’t even include poverty in it, but my blood line is very much aware of this circumstances the reason why we are trained to prepare for the worst. Being the only child, and on top of that a girl, the only way to help my family in case we go bankrupt is to marry a man who’s status will be able to help raise the company and my family. This is what my parents thought, so they told me to never love anyone but be kind and gentle to everyone else.

 Being a daughter of a rich family I was never enrolled in schools, teachers from different countries would come and teach me everything there is in the book. My relatives would take me outside for me to see the world, but I don’t have memories of school-life and such, I don’t even have a “teen” period where a teenager rebels. It was a bit lonely but a boy 2 years older than me was always on my side, never leaving me, understanding my true feelings even if no one else can. His Lividus Traine, appointed to be my butler for life and a Nuvali family trustee. I gave him the name Lividus Because of his dark black-bluish eyes, 13 years ago I saw him in an orphanage, my mother told me to find a playmate there who we can adopt since I don’t have anyone else to be with at home. Both my parents thought that I was going to pick a girl, at thought he was but I was wrong. As I was being introduced his eyes gazed upon me, and soon enough I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. They would always wander around and stop whenever I look at him. These eyes of mine were captivated. “Leon, I want this kid. He shall be a member of our family, he will be named Lividus”

                My name is Silex Traine, I’m an orphan but was adopted by the well known Nuvali Family, one of the richest people in my country.  As a child who lives in an orphanage, I didn’t know what kind of family adopted me. I was just happy that I will finally belong to a family but scared at the same time. A fire broke my family when I was 4, since then I had a pyrophobia. Only a flicker of fire would be enough to make me unconscious. At the orphanage volunteers would come and play with us, they would introduce us to sports and other fascinating things but"one of the volunteers decided to bake cookies, it was fun we rolled the dough and stuff until the oven exploded and one of the orphans got burn on his arm, it wasn’t serious but I was enough to explode the shock and trauma in me. Since then the way I stare at things was became lifeless. I became quiet and would always stare at nothingness. My mind would go blank from time to time, as if I was sleeping even though I’m still awake and walking. This event kept on happening until I was 6 and all the people in the orphanage were worried about me. I wanted to change but I can’t, and I don’t know why. The nightmares of my house burning and the corpse of my family laying on the ground still haunts me, it makes everyday a living hell. Until"

 This angel came one day, she was accompanied by a tall man, wearing a white coat fur and having a pale skin made her look like an Ice Princess, but when she smiled its as if there are wings behind her back. My gaze would always follow her, she was just like a warm light illuminating my soul. Those golden brown eyes that stare at me were like daggers piercing me in a warm and safe way. It was scary but it felt safe.

This angel suddenly pointed at me saying “Leon, I want this kid. He shall be a member of our family, he will be named Lividus”

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 Yhukie Sawada


Author's Note

Yhukie Sawada
I want to hear from you guys!
the one and only chapter of this will be posted soon! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on April 25, 2011
Tags: butler love

Author

Yhukie Sawada
Yhukie Sawada

Japan



About
I love to watch movies and read books but sometimes the ending of the story doesn't go the way I want them to be, thus I make my own story and create the ending that I want-- the reason I started writ.. more..