flash 1

flash 1

A Chapter by siri

The wind blows gently against the meadow. The soft pastel yellow and purple of the flowers dancing in the wind. The endless hills that reach on forever. It is a simple beauty that can only be experienced as part of the background, as part of the picture an outsider admires looking in. A simple beauty that a single bumble bee breathes life into the meadow air. You can almost smell it. Sweet. Delicate. It is just life moving forward. The bumble bee has an instinctive nature. It has an instinctive goal. It moves towards each flower in its path. It embraces that flower, breathes in the beauty. The flower appreciates the company as does the bumble bee. It is a symbiotic relationship that moves much further than the introductions of flower and bee. It is a definition of life itself. The bee, instrumental to all life that coexists. It connects all life with nature, with cycles, and with interdependence. The bee is simple beauty.



© 2017 siri


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on March 17, 2017
Last Updated on March 17, 2017


Author

siri
siri

Albuquerque, NM



About
boom boom boom la la la la la hey you! yeah you! Im pointing at you now... ... i guess some part of me is always gonna be pointing at you...or the other person thats reading this...until of cours.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by siri


BorderPlay BorderPlay

A Book by siri