Your Reason

Your Reason

A Story by Tae Notton

It’s like, every emotion hits you all at once. Yet, you’re numb. It’s becoming more difficult to breathe and in between takes of cigarettes you’re choking. He’s gone and it’s now impossible. You’re f*****g screaming and no one can hear you. You’re aching from the inwards out and slowly becoming hollow. Everything good is gone. He didn’t mean to, but he’s taken it with him. He’s taken your smile, your laugh, the way things please you, he’s taken your ability to live. I repeat, he really didn’t mean to. You just fell in love. You couldn’t help it either. Don’t think of it as a mistake, it was and still is the greatest decision you could have ever made. He’s just a coward. It’s like everything keeps moving with out you, you’re trying to be aware of your surroundings but they’ve lost meaning. So have the people around you. They are not him. He’s not here. When your reason for living leaves you the only thing you can do is find a new one. But until that comes smoke cigarettes and drink whisky my love.

© 2012 Tae Notton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
Added on November 10, 2012
Last Updated on November 10, 2012
Tags: love, heartbreak, romance, cigarettes, lost, missing, breathe

Author

Tae Notton
Tae Notton

Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy writing, it's the only way I can channel my thoughts and emotions. more..

Writing
Think Of Me Think Of Me

A Story by Tae Notton