Ciel X Reader A Wish Part 1

Ciel X Reader A Wish Part 1

A Story by Tori Marine
"

just a Ciel x reader

"

All alone dancing I spun around my room with my Ciel plushy wishing he was real hoping that one day  I would find a boy that likes me for me and not because I’m the only girl without a boyfriend and it was a dare to date me. I crawl into bed and look out my window then I saw a shooting star and made a wish. ‘I wish that Ciel was a real boy that would date me’. I fell in to a deep sleep field with Ciel and me. When I woke up I saw my Ciel Plushy was not in my room. I went down stairs and saw that no one was home. I heard a knock on the door when I looked to see who I was I couldn’t believe my eyes it was Ciel Phantomhive. I opened the door “Ummm Hello may I help you?” I asked “Yes I’m Ciel Phantomhive and I’m new here could you show me around?” he asked. “Yes I can oh I’m _______ ________ and welcome to town” I was so happy Ciel Phantomhive lived in the same Town as me OMG.

----------------------------------Time Skip by Gilbird------------------------------

After I showed Ciel the town we both had to heed home I went home and went to bed and dreamed more about Ciel and our wonderful day together.

 

Part 1 End

© 2013 Tori Marine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

746 Views
Added on July 5, 2013
Last Updated on July 5, 2013
Tags: ciel, phantomhive, x, reader, black, butler, a, wish

Author

Tori Marine
Tori Marine

United Kingdom



About
I like to write fanfictions of things like Hetalia and Black Butler more..

Writing