Theory: Nature of existence, nature vs nurture and all that jazz.

Theory: Nature of existence, nature vs nurture and all that jazz.

A Story by Sun Fox
"

Genre of Nature and Environment because it covers Nature and Environment, not because it has to do with the beauty of the Natural World but the nature within ourselves as humans. Just s'os you know...

"
I couldn't really articulate all of this fully into words when I first wrote it, I have the idea in my head, but my brain doesn't work so good getting it out. Topics of this nature used to be a huge 'intellectual-inadequacy' thing for me, because I felt I wasn't good enough for the idea, but here's my best shot:
The nature of existence, huh?
The nature of existence revolves purely around what any human has experienced, and our trust in others. Because of that, we're are incredibly blind to the world around us. Our blindness causes conflict between us towards each other.
Simply put, there is no pure translation of thought to and from our fellows. The true cause of that is due to the fact that we've clearly defined to ourselves, and others, that we are a violent people, since arguments and fights would naturally break out from frustration, miscommunication and misunderstanding.
We've become so convoluted in our concepts of what is and isn't that we've completely forgotten the one original message that all things above and below us, in every single complexity, understand: love. What we fail to see or hear in animals and plants below us is translated directly into the beautiful world around us in every shape and form.
Since many, if not all, fail to ever truly grasp that people really only need to love one another. Yet, unfortunately, the vast majority of humanity continues on clawing and destroying everything they see, trying to level out the playing field (so to speak) in search of irregularities to identify and abstract in order to keep from admitting that they're just too afraid to love.
As far as that notion extends, it only really applies to us, because as far as we know, we're the only ones experiencing the issue (or experiencing at all, which technically is wrong as inferred above).
To the vast universe - and beyond - as a whole, I'd say the notion of love is simply an expression of fleeting time, meaningless since there's an end. However, I'd also hasten to add that it is necessary, the way any chemical reaction is.
I don't believe that there's only one form of understanding it either. Simply for the fact that the positive (love and all emotions springing from it) gains the system far more in total than the opposite (fear and all other emotions springing from it).
I like love, it makes sense.
Now, onto the topic of nature vs nurture, eh?
However, in terms of nature vs nurture, there really is no difference. They are two sides of the same coin - trying to divide them is like pulling apart vines that have grown together; removing one to try to single out the other only destroys the validity of the entire question....
I think.
Nature and nurture, in my honest opinion, aren't there to be defined and applied to ourselves and the people around us, but rather to be stimulating enough to get us to question who and what we all are comprised of: our experiences, our genetic code, our environment and the influences surrounding us. 
I mean, all of this amounts to the same thing: People.
_fM

© 2014 Sun Fox


Author's Note

Sun Fox
Most of these writings are old, and I happen to be transferring them all from an old site to this one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on December 26, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014
Tags: nature, nurture, philosophical psychology, people

Author

Sun Fox
Sun Fox

Browns Mills, NJ



About
I am a Lightworker at Truth Seekers on Facebook, an Abstract Authoress of spiritual, empowering and what I feel would be classified as metaphysically kaleidoscopic literary works. I am not so prideful.. more..

Writing