Bloody Me

Bloody Me

A Story by Natalya

The sharpness of pain penetrates my head as I arise from the cold wooden floor. My memory is blank of past events. I do not know where I am and why am in such a position. My vision blurry, body shaking violently, and pain craddling my body.

It was a while before I could clear my vision, but all emotions of light ran away. I was in what seemed to be a living room in a medium sized house. But what caught my attenion was the red paint splattered all over. No, it was not paint. Tears well up as four corpses lied in front of me.

There was an elder woman, an elder man, young little girl, and a teenage boy. All were brutally torn to shreds my deep cuts. The longer I sat there staring, the more terrified I became.

A little giggle alarmed me from behind. My eyes widen and tears come to a halt. I do not dare to move at first, but curiosity fot the best of me. I slowly turn my head to witness a killer. Knife in hand, blood stained clothes, a wide grin spreading ear to ear, and the bloody hoodie covered most of the face. All I could think was Monster!

"Die!" It yelled. Raising the weapon high above it's head to make a death blow to my brains.

I used all my strength to force my paralysed body to move out of the way. The monster missed and laughed as it approuched me once more. I let out a blood curling scream as I ran at full speed. My first intentional exit was the front door, but it was no success. It was jammed shut.

The monster teased me as it let out another laugh. Slowly it approuched me. It knew it was jammed shut. I had no choice but to retreat to down the hallway.

The first bedroom I came across was a small child's room covered in princess toys, dresses, decorations, and much more. This must have been the little girls room. I hid underneath the bed hoping the monster did not see me enter this exact room. But due to my bad luck, the door opened. I seized my voice which wanted to let out a cry of terror with the my hands.

The floor creeked with every step the creature took. It walked around the room, and relief cam over me as it seemed that the monster was to search in another area. The foot steps stop, and I felt my body yanked. I was found and held down to the floor. My hands hitting with all there might did not phase this nightmare. It raised the knife once more to take away my life. My hands scrammbled for anything to help me survive, and finally I found it. I gripped the item and hit the monster's head. I looked to find a small Little Pet Shop house in my hand; now it was covered in blood.

I ran out of the room all the way down the hall into a boys bedroom. It had football posters against the wall, an Xbox one hooked up to a flat screen TV. But I had no time to observe, so I hid in the closet. It was very large but packed with sports equipment. I silently sat as I heard the monster enter.

How did it find me so quickly, I thought. Tension grew as things were thrown around. Creek. Crash. Jiggle. That jiggling sound was not of my comfort. I looked above and the door knob was twisting. As soon as the door flung open, I ran underneath from in between the monster's legs. On the floor I see a baseball bat underneath the bed. I did not think and I grabbed the baseball bat. I quickly hit the monster in the head at full force.

The monster motionless on the ground gave me some relief. I threw the baseball bat to the side. I walk to the doorway and stop. The terror within came back, and the sound of motion but my own made me hold my breath. I slowly turn my head to see the monster rising and gripping its knife once more. The grin still plastered on its face sent ice cold chills down my spine.

Instinctly, I ran into another room. It was most likely the room that the parents slept in. There was no hiding spot to be seen. I was corned and I frantically searched for something to use for my self defense. That's when the monster entered. I quickly dodged the knife swinging my way. Running across the room, I slammed against the wall. But I could not rest. I moved in time, and the knife was next to my ear. The monster seemed irritated,  and I realised the knife was stuck. I took this chance to run but stopped. There was a hand gun on the side of the bed. I used it with no experience at all. I held it up dead on. Aiming at the head, the monster grinned.

"Do it. Do it!" It said in pleasure. It laughed with joy. I could not comprehend the insanity the monster possess to the extent of enjoying to face death.

I did what it wanted me to do, bang! A few more bangs came afterward. I shot it in the head then in the chest. I was angry, but happy for some reason. I smiled and giggled at the sight. What has gotten over, was thebonly thought running through my mind.

I went to shoot some more but it was out of bullets. I tossed it to the ground and once again turned to find a way to escape this house of horror. But why? Why do I hear it again? Movement.

The monster risen again and pulled the knife out with so much force that pieces of the wall went flying. The grinned formed once more. That devilish grin. I was so frightened I wanted to puke.

I ran as it came at me. I went at full speed. Tears flow like a waterfall down my cheeks. There was only one room left, and I entered it. I locked the door and backed away. I waited for the shadow from the crack underneath, pounding from the other side, a knofe coming in and out as it stabbed through the wood, but nothing happened. It was silent. Was is waiting? Am I trapped here till I dar to leave? All those sorts of questions ran through my mind.

I looked around the room. It seemed to be owned by a teenage girl, but she never saw a body of one when she had awoken. When I thought of it, the pain in my head returned once more. I fell down to my knees as my hands gripped my head. It was becoming unbearable. My eyes were tightly shut and tears forced their way out.

When I opened my eyes once more, there was a shattered picture frame. I reached out and grabbed the picture that was concealed inside. It was of the family. They were all smiles. There was the dad, the mom, the son, the daughter, and...me?

It finally hit me. This was my home, my room, and my family in the living room. The pain grew and fell to the ground in agony.  It was then I remembered what happened.

The monster first entered my little sister's room. She was playing with her dolls. She tried to hide underneath the bed, but was yanked out from underneath. Then she was pinned down, her mouth covered to prevent her screams to be heard, and stabbed in the heart. Next was my big brother's room. The monster entered with knife in hand. He was terrified and locked himself in the closet. But the monster did not try to open it, instead it waited. It put the knife in it's back pocket and grabbed a baseball bat. When my dear brother thought it left, he came out only to be hit in the head with a fatal blow. Lastly, the monster entered my parent's bedroom. Both slept comfortably. It grabbed the near by hand gun and shot my father first in the head. My mother awoke and scrammbled away and up against the wall. She begged and cried for mercy, but mercy was out of the question. She was shot in the chest three times. I do not remember why, but I was in the living room. Just standing motionless and suddenly I was pushed against the wall head first. I was knocked out unconcious.

I cried as I remembered, but why was I not killed. And when I thought over the killings, how did I know of them. I looked at the body mirror on my wall, and I was shocked. Yhe monster was in the mirror, mocking every little movement I made. But only the grin stayed the same as before.

That's when I remembered another memory. My life wasn't perfect. My parents thought I was a failure and didn't do good enough. They always compared me to my "perfect" brother. My brother was the one who caused the bullying to start. Instead of helping, he watched, laughed, and tagged along with my attackers. Their negative actions caused my own little sister to turn against me. She evn started to call me "stupid", "worthless", and "unwanted".  All of this built more anger inside of me.

I looked up at the monster once more. I slammed my hands against the mirror. I laughed with such a heart stopping sound that even the devil would tremble. A grin grew upon my face. The hands and clothes attached to me were stained of blood. I looked up at the monster. It started to change form. It's cloths matched mine, its hair, face, and body shape the same. As if to clone me, no! It was not that. Why there was no monster because without a doubt, the monster was me!

© 2014 Natalya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your story, though it was kind of predictable (people with experience will tell) because of that I felt less scared but still I can feel the mood that I was alone in the middle of the night. Your choice of words were good, building up for the climax was never better, and it wasn't dragging. Keep up the good works!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014
Tags: shortstory, horror, scary, killer, story

Author

Natalya
Natalya

Harrison, MI



About
Just a young teenage girl dreaming about becoming a future author. I hope to spread the word of all the stories that I write. One way I do it is by doing all my rough drafts on wattpad.com I am curren.. more..

Writing
Misdeed Misdeed

A Chapter by Natalya


Forsaken Forsaken

A Book by Natalya