Two-Liner: Two

Two-Liner: Two

A Poem by d. c. smith

I'm losing all my blood,
But I don't care to tell how

© 2010 d. c. smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This may seem wierd that I am about to go so in depth with my analysis, considering I have already written more than the poem itself. That's when you know you have some powerful writing, when so much can be written about so little. This poem seemed sad at first, considering one option for blood loss, that the blood-loser would wish to remain secret, would be cutting. but something about this poem, and possibly because I know you personally and don't see you as someone who would do that, tells me that this has a more significant meaning behind it. To me this poem seems to give off the vibe that blood could be a synonym for anger, maybe since when someone is angry all of the blood goes to their head? so maybe you are becoming at peace with something that once angered you? but you don't care to tell how it is that you are achieving this peace? I don't know, just a thought. as always, thanks for sharing man.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i like this...but it's sad. at least the way i took it. i like it. it's succinct and blunt.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 23, 2010

Author

d. c. smith
d. c. smith

About
i write. ? more..

Writing
- -

A Poem by d. c. smith