Skeletal Skeletons Or The Randomness of The Skeleton Within

Skeletal Skeletons Or The Randomness of The Skeleton Within

A Poem by T. Smeltz
"

just flowing conscious thought

"
The skeletal skeleton surrounding herself in seas savoring nothing for lack of confidence. Foreshow of death not so enjoy the Electrolyte Band; the sound of a heart beating perfect. Don't believe what you drew see what He saw when He blew and took you from my side.
Randomness: swinging in the shells of innocuous dreams siding on the side of the Greeks wrestle with God and break your knee. Sweet paradise of rumbling highways in a concrete moon flooding of oil from suggestive stubborn wolves that break beside cliffs on copper laundry mats and have no end in sight. Forgetting? What's to forget nothing but the future mess I'll make she said. Simple shades of pastel roaming through vineyards and marketplaces of worlds long passed. Simplicity of cumbersome tasks in an era of jive. Schema of the mystery man and contemporary singleness and sipping sweet savory samples of soliloquy sounds surrounding silent sirens in Sicily while selling soul for sixty seconds of sensual sightings. Singularities and snapshots, scenarios and saviors serendipitous flavors fading for forty Falls and fiving fish for freckled friends.

© 2012 T. Smeltz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on June 15, 2012
Last Updated on June 15, 2012
Tags: different, interesting, wordsalad, weird, poem, poetry, unique

Author

T. Smeltz
T. Smeltz

wilmington, NC



About
26 year old male from wilmington nc more..

Writing