Tryst

Tryst

A Story by Tasha Anand
"

Love knows no limits

"

It was time. He had an important meeting. He had someone important to meet. He always had to meet her in secret, because he knew that his parents would never accept someone like her. He did not care about his home works; he did not care about the clock ticking away; he did not care about the sky falling; he did not care about anything, because he was going to meet his beloved; his paramour.

    He was set free, once in a blue moon to meet her, and he knew that nothing in this world or another could stop him from meeting her. He spent his days dreaming about her, and she spent her days waiting for her knight to come. The lovers, they were like day and night. Chasing after each other in circles, only to never meet.

    Everything he ever wished for is to see her again; to hear the sound of her voice one more time. Everything he ever dreamed about is to have her in his laps; to knot his hands in her hair. She was his drug, and he was hers’. 

    They say love is mad. No, the lovers are. He was mad for her, and she for him. When she saw him, she came like a hurricane, and fell in his arms. She fell in his arms; he fell down; and together, they fell in love.

    With her in his arms, he couldn’t think of anything. He knew the smell of her hair would be disgusting, but at that moment, for him, it smelt like the fragrance of the sweetest flowers from heaven. But maybe, that is love. Love is not seeing perfections, its rather learning to appreciate imperfections.

The stars in heaven looked down in awe, as two creatures made love below, as if doomsday was around. Cupid stared in amazement, for he has never seen a more romantic scene in his life. His fingers slowly explored each and every inch of her body, while she continued to wet his face. They were both on the height of their passion.

He wondered how he fell in love with someone like her. She was wild; she was crazy; she was untameable; she was madness; she was daring; she was adventurous; she was bold. She was everything he was not. He was a drizzle, she was a thunderstorm. He was a human, she was a dog. 

© 2019 Tasha Anand


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on January 26, 2019
Last Updated on January 26, 2019
Tags: Love. dogs, romantic

Author

Tasha Anand
Tasha Anand

Tamil Nadu, Salem, India



About
I write when my hearts achin, or when its 3 in the morning Age is just a number (Im 15!) more..

Writing
One Night One Night

A Story by Tasha Anand


Slumber Slumber

A Story by Tasha Anand


Wonderland Wonderland

A Story by Tasha Anand