hot summer's day

hot summer's day

A Chapter by XxGhostXxGirlXx

Hello my name is Tashimaro but since my name is so long people shorten it, tashi, tashi-chan. All that stuff soo here's my story, well my friends and i were walking home from school it was probably the hottest day in the history of the world. "it too hot" i said "this heat is killing me"said sasana, "On tv today it's sposed to be the hottest day of the summer" said miharu. then we found a shady spot but it's very small I suggested we should play rock paper scissors loser has to carry all our bags, "not fair i'm toatlly bad at that game" said miharu "don't worry all you need to do is beat one out of two games" said michiro. So i lost to michiro and Miharu lost to Sasana, so that me and Miharu had to battle. Miharu lost so she had to carry our bags home, but she was so hot she fell to the ground "you don't have to carry my bag said sasana. But some how i was the one who had to carry the bags. So then we went to michiro's house which we normally do. "aircondition is the best invention ever" michiro said "yep you can't live with out it on summer days" said koda. Then i discovered something "i wonder how the dinosaurs lived"


© 2010 XxGhostXxGirlXx


Author's Note

XxGhostXxGirlXx
i need to finish

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

its really good. nice job

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 9, 2010
Last Updated on May 10, 2010


Author

XxGhostXxGirlXx
XxGhostXxGirlXx

SCENE LAND :D, OK



About
hello there my name is ghost girl, i love to read and write, my Favorite books are Ghost girl series and Dork diaries I love death note L is my favorite NEAR IS MINE READY SET ^^ .. more..

Writing