6 Chapter

6 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba

'She's like me. Why did I change her?' thought Loki to himself, who had caught up with Brittany and was now walking beside her.
"Are we going to the city?" she asked, pointing ahead of them. There was a small glittering city in the middle of the valley, solitary among the occasional trees that surrounded them.
"Yes," he replied simply, looking sideways at her. She was different after becoming immortal; more carefree and less bitter. "Can I ask something?"
"Anything."
"Why did you agree to my plan?"
"Because there was something in it for me and Captain America was a thorn in my side."
"But how was he a thorn?"
"I don't like him. I still don't like him." She brushed leaves out of her hair. "And I don't think that I ever will."
"Did he have something to do with a tragedy in your life?"
"Lots of people interfered with my life, most for worse. If someone ever tried to ruin my life, I would return the favor."
"Who tried to ruin your life?" Th girl smiled at him knowingly.
"That's a story for another day. For now, we should finish whatever we came here to do. Lead the way," she said, gesturing forward.
The god took this to mean that their conversation was at an end and that they would continue on their way in silence.
The Elven woodland around them was truly beautiful, and Loki could see himself exploring these forests for the rest of his life, studying the magic tomes in his mother's libraries.


© 2012 Brittany Ba


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on July 13, 2012
Last Updated on July 13, 2012
Tags: Captain, America, fanfiction, Steve, Rogers, dream, avengers


Author

Brittany Ba
Brittany Ba

Te Awamutu, Waikato, New Zealand



About
Hey. I'm a teenage girl with a weird imagination and who writes whatever comes into her head. I am slightly emo, which doesn't mean I am depressed. I like lots of things, including anime, fantasy book.. more..

Writing
1 Chapter 1 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba


2 Chapter 2 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba


3 Chapter 3 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba