Lucien and Becca

Lucien and Becca

A Chapter by Brittany Ba
"

A little chapter that I've been working on for a bit. WORK IN PROGRESS.

"
"So, what are we going to do tonight?" Becca twirled her brunette hair, looking out the window as she held the phone to her ear. 
"I don't know." She sighed, exasperated at her boyfriend.
"You know, we are in a relationship. We both have to talk." Her boyfriend grumbled something that sounded a lot like 'holy' or something close to that before he said,
"Okay, fine. The Delta's got a band coming in tonight. Shiver, or something like that."
"Finally! Pick me up at 7."
"Sure." Becca hung up, grinning and stretch her arms. He sure was hard to talk to, him being the silent type and all. But that made him more worth it. Maybe there was a reason that he didn't talk to her. Was she boring? Unattractive? Insensitive?
Becca shook her head and made her way into the kitchen to make herself a snack. As she chucked her sandwich together, her mind drifted again. The Delta was a cool club that had just opened. Sometimes, it got a bit too crazy there; secret drug dealers in shady corners, maybe even some crook cops...
A good place in general. and for once, Lucien had mentioned. Lucien... Straight Edge. Did he go to the clubs with her because she wanted to, or was it for some other reason? After all, what went on in clubs and bars? Drinking, smoking, drugs and... well, casual sex. Which basically went against Lucien's choices and personality.
She absentmindedly bit her sandwich, chewing thoughtfully. Becca hadn't even asked him why he was Straight Edge, even though they had been going out for over 2 months; it seemed like a touchy subject. Maybe tonight would be the night. 
But he was always so distant with his long blonde hair that shifted with his slightest movement and green eyes that flew into a leaf-storm in mere seconds once in an argument. The images bacame tinged at the edges and then blackened completely as she moved onto darker thoughts.
Her stupid course wanted an essay tomorrow. Sourly, she set down her sandwich and approached the coffee table; papers were strewn across it in a myriad of colors. 
What did it matter anyway? Becca swept papers across the table, making them fly in a flurry before falling to the ground. Cursing herself, she sat on her couch and lowered her face into her hands. Her work was piling higher and higher, threatening to overwhelm and engulf her in it's madness.
Becca stood and growled her way upstairs to her bedroom. It was a cozy enough apartment, crammed with the elder teen's things. Most of it was still in boxes, waiting to be unpacked. She could concentrate on getting together an outfit instead of thinking of all those other... things.
Becca flicked her eyes to her bedside table where an electronic clock sat; it's face read 6 pm. More than enough time to get ready. She opened her small wardrobe and casually fingered through the  outfits. So many colors... The girl pulled out a simple black dress, long enough for dancing. She zipped it up and checked herself in the bathroom mirror afterwards.
She carefully applied light make-up. It was a slow and careful method that she carried out, not wanting to smear it. When she was done, Becca ventured back into her room. Already it was 6:50 pm. She swore before snatching a pair of red high heels from her closet and running downstairs.
Her doorbell rang just as she was fastening the last strap on her left heel.  Standing and taking a deep breath, the girl clacked her way to the door. She opened it with a smile to greet Lucien.
"You were quick." She leant up to peck him on the check and took his hand. 
"Yeah, I rushed." His voice sent a thrill through Becca.; it still had that boyish tone, even though he was over 20. It was sweet, and she loved it.
"I wouldn't have minded if you were late, you know." He shrugged before leading her down the hallway quietly.
"I don't like making you wait." The elevator doors opened and an elderly couple hobbled out, smiling at the tall boy. Lucien nodded and smiled at the couple before leading Becca inside.
"What a nice looking boy," whispered the old lady to her husband. Lucien's girlfriend gaped at them and the boy standing beside her.
"They haven't even meet you before, and yet they like you?"
"What can I say?" He pressed floor 1 and leant casually against the wrap-around bar that is in nearly all elevators. Becca didn't say anything else to him, just watching his distantness. He really didn't like talking.


© 2012 Brittany Ba


Author's Note

Brittany Ba
I don't think that this should be rated mature, but if it should be, then tell me. WORK IN PROGRESS.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on April 18, 2012
Last Updated on April 18, 2012
Tags: Gay, yaoi, slash, love, love story.


Author

Brittany Ba
Brittany Ba

Te Awamutu, Waikato, New Zealand



About
Hey. I'm a teenage girl with a weird imagination and who writes whatever comes into her head. I am slightly emo, which doesn't mean I am depressed. I like lots of things, including anime, fantasy book.. more..

Writing
1 Chapter 1 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba


2 Chapter 2 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba


3 Chapter 3 Chapter

A Chapter by Brittany Ba





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5