FIND YOUR THUNDER

FIND YOUR THUNDER

A Story by Bivita


As I sit on the chair, with my laptop in front of me, trying to choose the perfect words to fill the white canvas with the colors of my words, all I see is myself struggling to form a sentence that makes actual sense.

Staring at my screen for twenty minutes, a lot of different forms of emotions and sentiments started clouding my mind and my nemesis started flashing in front of my eyes. All I could sense were various impressions of me being a failure. Now these feelings were not just limited to myself, it was like a nostalgia widening the gap between the abyss of failure and happiness.

The measure of my success has always been directly proportional to how happy I am in life. The existence of my being solely depends on the degree of contentment in my life. All this was shattered in that very moment when I felt this adrenaline rush inside my body and mind, a thought, that it might be quite possible that I am not good enough. 

Yes! It is indeed devastating for a writer who feels in the core of her skin that the very nature of her existence is putting words on that white canvas and making it so colorful- the readers hold on to each color which they most relate to. 

I cannot let these colors fade, nor can I let it wash off from me-for every stroke i make on that canvas- it gives me the potential and the determination to march forward and immerse myself in the charming world where my soul can be naked and exposed in every way. 

Finding your thunder is all about that. The nature of your existence solely depends on the whole journey of discovering your thunder. It cannot be borrowed or stolen. The main reason behind finding your thunder is realizing your actual possibilities and prospects. You need to know what drives you, what inspires you, what do you like to do the most. Because sometimes in the monotonicity of passing life, we tend to forget the essence of our being in this universe. 

Find your thunder and never let it go away.

You are confident, strong and valuable. 


© 2020 Bivita


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked when you said The nature of your existence solely depends on the whole journey of discovering your thunder. It cannot be borrowed or stolen. The main reason behind finding your thunder is realizing your actual possibilities and prospects. That was beautiful AND Well said. Please Keep Writing.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bivita

3 Years Ago

thank you Makaveli



Reviews

I liked when you said The nature of your existence solely depends on the whole journey of discovering your thunder. It cannot be borrowed or stolen. The main reason behind finding your thunder is realizing your actual possibilities and prospects. That was beautiful AND Well said. Please Keep Writing.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bivita

3 Years Ago

thank you Makaveli

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 5, 2020
Last Updated on October 5, 2020
Tags: self-love, lifelessons, experience

Author

Bivita
Bivita

Hyderabad, Telangana, India



About
"Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to despair" more..

Writing
Love. Love.

A Poem by Bivita