Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Kristen

 

Isabella watched out the window, the rain splattering along the glass, making the view wet and fuzzy. She played with the string attatched to the curtain, and sighed. Her three triplet brothers ran around, throwing plastic toys at each other. She gasped as she saw Eathan turn into her long driveway. His hood was up, and his hands were in his pockets as usual. She jumped up, threw on her jacket, and ran outside outside to meet him. By the time she got to him, her hair was sopping wet, sticking flatly to her face. Eathan laughed as he saw her.

"What the hell are you doing, girl? You're pretty dumb for running out to meet me in your own driveway in the pouring rain!" he shouted over the thunder and lightning. Isabella laughed, and gestured him to follow her. They both ran in, and Eathan looked around at the house. His muddy Chuck Taylors made prints on the white rug, and he groaned. Isabella looked at the rug, and chuckled.

"Oh. Don't worry about that. Ma will get it. She loves cleaning." she said, plainly. She looked towards the living room, and chuckled. Eathan looked too, and laughed.

Her brothers were sticking things up their father's snoring nose.

"DADDY!" Isabella cried. "MOMMY!"

Eathan jumped at the raspiness of her voice, and sighed. He put down his hood, and shook out his blonde hair. He wiped his face of water as her parents came in, shocked at her voice as well.

"What is it---who's the blonde?" her dad asked.

Isabella pushed Eathan infront of her, smiling like crazy.

"Mom, Dad, this is Eathan. He's going to help me babysit the kids."

They both looked at Eathan, confused apparently, and Mrs. Valasari cocked an eyebrow. She looked Eathan up and down, and stepped up to him. Mr. Valasari went back into the living room. Eathan gulped as Mrs. Valasari spoke. Her accent was oozing with her Italian blood, and he saw where Isabella got her temper.

"What have you done to my daughter, you stupid boy? Have you not realized our children are mature enough to handle themselves? My daughter has worked very hard on herself, and she does not need a blonde American boy ruining her pureness. If you touch her, I will ram you over the head with this rolling pin. Do you understand?"

Eathan's eyes were wide by the time she was done. He nodded.

"Yes, ma'am. Completely."

Isabella pushed her mom away.

"Ma! Stop it! Eathan is a great guy. I'm the one more likely to compromise his pureness!"

Mrs. Valasari did not look pleased. She slapped Isabella on the back of the head, and started yelling at her in Italian. Isabella fought back in her native language, and Mrs. Valasari walked away mumbling.

 

Eathan walked around Isabella's room as she walked into her bathroom. She dried her hair on a towel, and tossed one to him as well. He rubbed it over his head mostly. He sat down on her bed, and jolted a bit when he realized it was a water bed. He waited in her room a couple minutes, and gasped when Isabella walked out in her bra. He looked down, and she looked at him.

"What?" she asked, looking at him funny.

"Erm...nothing." he mumbled, crossing his arms. His cheeks went pink and hot, and Isabella chuckled.

"Honestly. You've seen me in a bra before."

Eathan snapped his head up.

"No I haven't!"

Isabella nodded her head.

"Yeah. You have. Remember that one pool party we went to about a year ago? Well, that wasn't my bathing suit. I had forgotten it at home. So, yes, you have."

Eathan looked at her funny, and gaped slightly. He had not ever planned on seeing her bra and underwear. He'd never even thought about it. He didn't want to. And now that he had, he couldn't keep his mind off the fact she had sneaked him a peak without him knowing it.

He shook his head at her.

"You're wrong. You're parents think you're an innocent little girl. But do they have any clue you're punching every other jocks in the face for talking about you? Or the fact that you wear your bra and underwear as a swimsuit?"

Isabella rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh, Eathan. So innocent and nice. God, why don't you be bad for a change?"

Eathan looked down, and Isabella sighed.

"Oh yeah. We don't talk about you. Because you're a big secret. C'mon Eathan. Share a fact about yourself, so I have one f*****g clue what you're all about."

Eathan's eyes watered slightly, and scuffed his foot on the carpet. He sighed, and looked up at her.

"The only reason I've not talked about myself much is because my whole personality is based on my secrets. And I can't tell you my biggest secret, because it would ruin my life. Do you have any idea what the hell that feels like?" he shouted.

Isabella looked furious. Her eyes were large, and Eathan could tell he had done it. She took two long strides, and her face was about an inch from his. Though she was a good four inches shorter than him, she stared at him as if he was her equal strength.

"You think I don't know what it's like to have secrets? I have to hide my face around my outer family because my parents tell them only the bad things I do. So don't give me that s**t that I don't know what secrets are."

Eathan shook his head, pushed her away slightly, and went over to her bedroom window. He opened it slowly, and looked back at her, after climbing halfway through.

"F**k off."

He climbed fully out, and slammed down the window. Isabella saw him disapear down the road. She cursed under her breath, and collapsed onto her bed.

 

 

 



© 2008 Kristen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm wondering what happened to Penny and Donnie. I assume they'll resurface in the next chapter? At any rate, I liked this tiny glimpse into Isabella's home life. XD It made me laugh. Poor Eathan. I've been his position many a time, and it is never a pleasant place to be in. (Though, I never once compromised anyone's purity, and I doubt any parents thought I would XD).

Good chapter. I feel like it's a bit rushed, and like there could be more to it (it ended on an odd note--doesn't really feel over at all), but it was still an interesting read. Good work!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 24, 2008
Last Updated on June 27, 2008


Author

Kristen
Kristen

Middlebury, IN



About
Ohai. x) I'm Kristen. I'm in high school. I like Harry Potter, obviously. Proud Slytherin right here. I have an obsession with Dramione and Drarry. But I'll basically read any pairing. :) more..

Writing
Mhmm. Mhmm.

A Story by Kristen


Yeah. Yeah.

A Story by Kristen