The Prince Of Hidden Desire

The Prince Of Hidden Desire

A Story by The Fatal Lover
"

The prince is cool and elegant. His immaculate hair is the color of an overcast sky. His midnight black eyes call to you. He speaks softly, yet every word carries. He usually wears a strange ring.

"
Don was walking down the halls of his castle, looking around for something to do this evening. He smiled at the sound of the women talking in his throne room, so he decided to see who he would have fun with tonight. Since all the women wanted him in different ways, since he gave them the desire they wanted. Slowly he turned into the doorway as he looked around, seeing that most of the women were sitting on the couch or floor. Talking away since they had nothing better to do, but when they saw him. There eyes turned to him as they smiled, looking at his body and eyes. Feeling the desire from within themselves rising.

Making his way over to his throne, he closed his eyes and sat sideways with one leg over the arm of throne. Waiting to see which lady he would choose today, to take back to his room for the day. Slowly he chewed on his bottom lip as he whispered through his seductive lips towards the female that sat alone on the window sill. "Come here Vryne. For it is time." As the female looked up, her heart raced and she stood up. Walking towards the prince as she smiled softly at him. Knowing it was time, he got up and took her to his room. Holding her hand in his, as he felt the warmth of her skin and the slow racing of her heart. He led her into his room, locking the door behind him in one swift motion.

He watched her as she sat on his bed, running a hand over his silk sheets as she smiled at him. Walking over he took her hand and pushed her onto the bed as his lips met hers. Bringing her into a dream world of desire and lust, laying on top of her as they slowly kissed like there was no tomorrow.....

To Be Continued....

© 2010 The Fatal Lover


Author's Note

The Fatal Lover
From a chat I go too. I hope you enjoy it. ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like madam it was awesome great story line

Posted 13 Years Ago


I will write more eventually. Even though the person I got the idea from. No longer is in this chat. So yeah. Might not continue it. Sorry.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wait, you're going to step THERE??!! lol okay, waiting to see where this goes. It's an interesting start, but I'd like to see some of the back story. What is going on besides his consumption of the ladies of the realm. Does the kingdom suffer for it? And does he ALWAYS get what he wants or does someone resist? Inquiring minds want to know!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2010
Last Updated on August 30, 2010

Author

The Fatal Lover
The Fatal Lover

Tucson, AZ



About
I write likeStephen KingI Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing! Lets101 - free online dating Lets101 Quizzes - Blog Quiz more..

Writing