Shattered

Shattered

A Book by theladygraceling
"

A mix between a novel and a poem, Shattered is a story about a girl dealing with the aftermath of her best friend's death and the guilt from being the one driving during the accident.

"

Chapters


© 2014 theladygraceling


Author's Note

theladygraceling
This book is written in verse so it is not quite a novel but also not a poem. There will be a few grammatical issues and feel free to point them out, however, some of them are intentional for poetic reasons. Please give your opinion on the plot of the book, if it is interesting or not, and the writing style. Also, how would you rate this book and would you recommend it to someone? And if you read the description but didn't want to read the book, why did you decide not to read it? I'd like to know how I can improve.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, I guess I kind of need to apologize for not reviewing some of the chapters, but I was honestly captivated by your work.
I think, while the plot may be a bit cliche, it's a fresh and original story at the same time. A lot of people write about car accidents and the guilt that comes with it. But you put a nice twist on it that's refreshing really.
I love how you're using a new style of writing, prose but not prose. I thinks it's a clean way to express what Riley's feeling. I haven't finished reading all of it, but I think it's fantastic.
I don't think I've seen any grammatical errors, so you're good on that.
I'm not trying to sound like a much too enthusiastic and supportive person, but I'd give this like 200/100 because it's just beautiful work in a new fashion of writing. I like it, I really do.

Posted 9 Years Ago


theladygraceling

9 Years Ago

Thanks so much! The plot is pretty cliche and I'm trying to keep it as original as I can. It means a.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

685 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 29, 2014
Last Updated on April 30, 2014
Tags: car crash, Riley, Charlotte, Will

Author

theladygraceling
theladygraceling

Hagerstown, MD



About
I am seventeen years old. I have always loved reading and have recently started writing my own stories. I also enjoy drawing and sculpting, have taken piano and violin lessons for 10+ years, and have .. more..

Writing
Empty Empty

A Chapter by theladygraceling