Maybe.

Maybe.

A Chapter by isabel, the lonely genius.

She went home to take a long and calming bath. Danielle threw the house keys and bags to the counter and grabbed her phone. She navigated her contact's list to see whether anyone would want to do an extra verse or sing the hook of All Of You. "Bey? No... Gaga? No..." she whisked through the numbers "Diddy? ... No... Taylor? Hell to the no! Keri Hilson? Who the f**k is she?" Danielle questioned herself. Then "Em" came up.

She remembers how they first met: Up In Smoke. She was a huge fan of Dr Dre so she figured to attend their show back in her hometown, New York. Danielle had a blast. So much, she went backstage to congratulate Dre on the phenomenal performance. A great hug was given and a peer of platinum hair was visible from afar. "Ayo Dre!" he called out. He walked closer at a steady pace, making himself more visible. "Yo Em," Dre replied, parting his and Danielle's embrace. "I want you to me Dan...ielle," Dre attempted to slur out. "Hi, nice to meet you," Danielle said. Eminem had gazed longly at Danielle's deep brown, near to hazel, eyes, complimenting her then chestnut coloured hair. Em took a deep breath and exhaled "Hi..." Danielle wasn't sure whether to pull out her hand, so she gave a simple smile, showing some of her perfect teeth. "Man, I've gotta get back to LA. I'll see you later, Dre." Danielle waved goodbye and turned toward the exit, revealing her incredibly huggable jeans, defining her infamous hourglass figure. "Oh" she exclaimed and turned around. "It was nice meeting you..." she stopped, searching for a name. "Marshall" Em said almost immediately. She smiled again and gave one final farewell. Her stiletto heels followed the rhythm of her rear end swaying from left to right, until the door clanged shut.

Danielle slipped out of her combat trousers, white tank top and her All Star Converse. Lukewarm water was trickling down into her bath in the middle of the bathroom. Some strawberry and banana gel was poured into the water, creating infinite bubbles. Danielle dipped her dainty feet gently in the water she named bliss. Her whole body sunk into the water, her hands supporting her so she was just above water. Danielle sat up, got comfortable and just exhaled peace. She closed her eyes and attempted to drift away. She played with the bubbles, moving them from one end to the other. She constantly pulled some water up to her chest so the water would stroke her breasts. She slowly shoved her arms underwater, shifted herself forward and sunk herself even more into the serene water. "Peace..." she exclaimed. A good half hour in the water and Danielle felt reborn. She exited the bath feeling as if she was ready to face the world again. She wrapped the towel around her chest and tucked a corner in before moving into the bedroom. "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and damn right, it's better than yours..." her ringtone started playing. She had it so she would laugh a little bit as she missed the presence of a person. "Interscope" the phone read. She knew instantly it was the owner's office. "Yes Jimmy?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "Danny, baby!" he said cheerily "You found someone yet?" "What do you mean?" Danielle pretended not to know what he was talking about. "C'mon darling! You know what I'm saying. Who gonne feature on our #1 single?" he asked. "And why are you so sure it'll go to #1?" she asked. "Please, you're Danielle Reeves! The Danielle! The one with the voice Tina Turner and Whitney Houston together couldn't match, the one with a face sexier than Halle Berry and a body more banging than J-Lo!" he exclaimed. "Flattery won't get you anywhere, Iovine," she informed him. "Don't try and change the subject. At least have you thought of anybody?" he asked. "Well... I thought... Maybe..." she stuttered. "Yes... ?" he anticipated. "I thought maybe Eminem, but I highly doubt-" Jimmy cut her off. "Em? Hey, that could work! Brilliant thinking, Dan! 'K, I've gotta go now baby girl. Love you loads. Kisses. Bye!" Jimmy ended the conversation. "But Jimmy!" she exclaimed, but the dial tone had already appeared. She sighed and hanged up the phone. She threw it at her bed annoyed and murmured "Goddammit, Jimmy..."



© 2012 isabel, the lonely genius.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

713 Views
Added on January 7, 2012
Last Updated on January 7, 2012


Author

isabel, the lonely genius.
isabel, the lonely genius.

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi. My name's Isabel. I call myself the lonely genius because I am pretty smart but people push me away because of it. I love Eminem. A lot. Expect only him in my entries. Please, enjoy. :) more..

Writing