Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

A Chapter by isabel, the lonely genius.

"I'm sick and tired of your bullshit, Marshall!" Alexandra yelled out choking on her tears. She tried tu hurdle all her clothes of her drawer and shoved it into a travel bag. "Come on, you don't mean that," Marshall repeated following her steps. Alexandra was sniffling and trying to keep a serious face by tensing her forehead. "Don't tell me what I mean and don't mean," Alexandra insisted coldly. She grabbed the bag's handle and tried to go out the bedroom door but Marshall's brick chest was blocking her. "Get out of my way," Alexandra ordered. "Not until we talk about this," Marshall said. Alexandra tried to slide her way past him, Marshall repeated her moves and stopped her from leaving. He didn't want her to leave. He's fucked up before pretty badly in the last times, and she has threatened to leave, but this time, he went too far. Alexandra wasn't giving up on making her journey to a hotel room as far away from Marshall as possible. "Baby, please..." Marshall pleaded. "Baby, please, my a*s!" Alexandra scowled. Marshall gave her those puppy dogs eyes but the burning anger of hers inside ignored them completely. She finally gave a strong shove and she was able to get past through the door. She began to run but Marshall quickly went after her. He wrapped his arms behind her and around her stomach and lifted her off her feet. She dropped her bag and started to punch Marshall's arms. "Get the f**k off me!" Alexandra shouted but Marshall refused. She was making herself heavy so it was harder for him but he dragged his feet back into their bedroom. Marshall threw Alexandra on the bed, but as she tried to get back up again, Marshall mounted her. She was still trying to leave and wasn't cooperating with Marshall's wishes. He locked her wrists by compressing them against the mattress and her chest was out to him only being covered by a thin navy t-shirt. She sighed defeated as she gave into him. "Just listen to me for one second," Marshall said "I'm sorry. She wasn't mean to be there. She started to make moves on me and took a step too far. She kissed me, but I didn't kiss her back. Baby, I swear, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, you know that." Marshall started to choke up. She just gazed up into his deep eyes, as blue as the Caribbean sea as he looked into hers, rich brown like a melting pot of the best milk chocolate. "Why do you always f*****g do this?" Alexandra asked. Marshall looked at her confused. "Always f*****g s**t up, I try to get away from you but then you woo me and then I keep running back to you? You have me wrapped around your finger..."Alexandra said. "I love you, I always have and I always will, but I just get so drunk on your love, it's surreal. But then the hangover seems to be us fighting. But at the end, I never want to you lose you. I f*****g need you, Alex" Marshall lectured; same old, same old. Marshall hesitantly leaned it towards Alexandra's lips but she dodged him. "Come on, now..." Marshall whispered in her ear "Don't do this to me." Marshall shoved his knee in between Alexandra's legs. He inserted himself between her legs and shoved himself forward causing friction between their bodies. A make up f**k is what he wanted just to make sure there was no tension between them. "Wait, Marshall..." Alexandra said but he ignored her and kept dry humping her. She started creeping his up under her shirt caressing her soft skin until he felt a double-D breast. He reached for the soft spot on her neck which he knew was her weak point. Alexandra started whimpering, gasping for air. "Nobody does you better than me..." Marshall said. He glided his hands to her jeans looking for her button. Alexandra pulled Marshall's face off her neck and into her lips. Their tongues were at battle and Marshall's body only became even more compressed to Alexandra's. His hand slipped into her short panties and started to massage her tender and sensitive c**t. "F**k!" Alexandra exhaled and Marshall smirked. As he rotated his hand, Alexandra desperation for air because greater. The phone started ringing. Alexandra tried to reach for it, but Marshall quickly grabbed it and locked her arm down. He only started rubbing her c**t faster and Alexandra started yelling out in pleasure. "Scream my name, Alex," Marshall demanded. "Oh, f**k, I'm gonna cum..." Alexandra warned. The blood rushed through Alexandra's body at 100 miles an hour travelling to her head. Her heart pounded vigorously, as if it was going to jump out of her chest. Finally, her last breath was taken and her back pierced the mattress. She exhaled his name and tried to get her breathing under control. Marshall resumed kissing her to calm her down. "That was good. Very good," Marshall said "I'll be downstairs, alright?" She looked at him for a second, not believing that she let it happen again. She simply nodded. Marshall got up off her and walked out the door and closed it. Alexandra slipped underneath the bed covers and rested her head on her hand. Her bottom lip quivered and tears craved to role down her cheek. She couldn't help but them let them fall, thinking about what Marshall had done to her for the past 11 years. She literally had no one else like him in her life so she did anything possible to stay with him. But when her heart is torn apart when she sees another woman's lips on his, some strength is seen when she wants to walk out of his life but that power within her is to be crumbled as he gains control over her actions. At times, Alexandra felt disgusted at just how weak she was at his touch. Alexandra was a strong woman, ready to fight any battle, but when Marshall came in the room, Marshall had the battle was already won.


© 2012 isabel, the lonely genius.


Author's Note

isabel, the lonely genius.
This is a bit... Meh, but it gets better, I promise. There is a brighter side to this, just keep on reading. Please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked it is their going to be more

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pros:
- Interesting plot line.
- Nice imagery.
- Kept me on the edge of my seat.
- open-ended.
- Eminem is quite an interesting person to work through as a character. I think you did exceptionally well.
Cons:
- I'm not sure if you noticed, but the formatting you used for this piece somehow made the paragraphs blend all together. Writers cafe tends to do that sometimes. I'm not sure if you did that on purpose or not... But, just in case. You're supposed to start a new paragraph every time a new character speaks. If you understand what I'm saying.
- A few points seem a bit exaggerated. "thinking about what Marshall had done to her for the past 11 years." Almost unrealistic.

I enjoyed this for the most part. Not bad, I hope to see more of it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

930 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 11, 2012
Last Updated on March 11, 2012


Author

isabel, the lonely genius.
isabel, the lonely genius.

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi. My name's Isabel. I call myself the lonely genius because I am pretty smart but people push me away because of it. I love Eminem. A lot. Expect only him in my entries. Please, enjoy. :) more..

Writing