RE334.

RE334.

A Story by Fictionstorie
"

A incredibly short story of a robot's life.

"
My name is RE334.
You can call me Ray, You see, I am a computer with a brain, a real human brain, I can see what you see, feel what you feel, smell what you smell, but i can't do what I really want, no matter how much I want it, I could not get it.
I wanted to be a human.
You don't know what it's like, and I doubt you ever will, I saw many people just walk by, talking to other humans, laughing, enjoying the company of others, man, it must feel good. The people who made me made me for a reason, the reason is to think, a regular computer you see, can't think, but I can, I was supposed to help the Justice force, Finding clues, helping the judges with the facts, etc.
When it did not work, when they realized I had human emotions, They threw me away, saying "That was a useless piece of crap anyways."
A single thought always brought joy and happiness, a single teeny tiny thought, that I was a human, I was a normal human before I was turned into...Into this.
I often thought, what was my previous self like? Was I famous? Did I have many friends? Was I the outdoors type? These questions will never be answered for me, Unfortunately.
Maybe I was a genius, Maybe I was a murderer.
Nobody will ever know.

© 2013 Fictionstorie


Author's Note

Fictionstorie
I wrote this because i felt bored, I did not want to get any message to the reader or etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hey there, Fictionstorie. I am not quite sure what to make of this piece, actually. Perhaps it was because (as you mentioned already), you did not have a specific theme or message that you wanted to get across, and, in all honesty, that is how it came across, like there wasn't an actual point.

I don't know if you want to develop this into a story chapter or a short story, but depending on where you want to go with this piece, might I suggest that you take the time to develop your idea a bit more? If the computer was once human, perhaps make that point an integral part of what you want to say instead of having it as a peripheral comment? And I found it very hard to digest the fact that anyone would consider a computer that has developed feelings a piece of crap. If anything, it would probably become revered and people would want to investigate it, whether out of curiosity or out of fear. That sentence felt very false to me.

However, I think you write pretty well and, if you chose to flesh out this "story", I would enjoy seeing where it leads.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Fictionstorie

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the review, Unfortunately, This was made a long time ago, and I haven't checked back to i.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on January 14, 2013
Last Updated on January 14, 2013

Author

Fictionstorie
Fictionstorie

About
I like fiction and everything to do with fiction-like settings. more..

Writing