A Character Introduction

A Character Introduction

A Story by Annalise
"

Meet my demon assassin

"
"Another night, another kill. A man murmured in the corner of a dark alleyway.
There was no denying there was something... unnatural about Lucian Devitt. He was hanndsome, with short black hair, creamy white skin, and icy blue eyes. However, that his charming good looks weren't the problem. Perhaps it was the way he smiled, a careless, mischeivous grin that sent shivers up your spine. Maybe it was the way he looked at you, a too-curoius, I could do anytihng to you if I felt like it stare that would make even the most conservative woman feel exposed. Whatever the case was, it was clear that Lucian had trouble wrapped around his pinkie finger.
A figure entered the alleyway, silent as the wind. Lucian looked up, expectant. The figure had the build of a strong, powerful man, tall with broad shoulders. In the dark of the alleyway, though, you couldn't see the man's face under the wide brimmed hat he had on.
"What's the order for tonight?" Lucian asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement.
"Your next victim's name is Fidelia Sinnett. Here is her current address, where she works, and background information." The man replies in a deep, gravelly voice, handing Lucian a packet with a picture paperclipped to the front.
"Is there a specific way you would like Miss Sinnett to die?" Lucian asks casually.
"Slowly and painfully." The man replies.
Lucian grins. "This should be fun!" He exclaims happily.

© 2014 Annalise


Author's Note

Annalise
What do you think of Lucian? And should I post Fidelia's assassination?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on January 2, 2014
Last Updated on January 2, 2014
Tags: demon, victim, victorian era name

Author

Annalise
Annalise

WA



About
I'm a girl. I like writing fictional, heartfelt stories that make the heart swarm. I'm somewhat shy and pretty awkward, so yeah. I won't show myself on here, to keep the creepers away and stuff. It's .. more..

Writing
Midnight Midnight

A Poem by Annalise