Alien VS. Human

Alien VS. Human

A Story by the_real_me

Its one hundred years after the first person went into outer space. People are now living in another galaxy. Earth got too small for the millions and millions of people, so they started going onto other planets. The older people didn’t want to leave Earth so it was kind of a young adult’s thing. In the new Earth like planets there was everything you could want but no old people and the weather was a lot different

After a while we found out that allies weren’t that bad. Aliens were just like people but with colorful skin kind of like a sun block. They were really smart, did house work in less than one minute even if there was a lot of it to do. Even the baby aliens were smart.

Once humans and aliens saw that they were both kind they started to date. It was going fine some humans thought this was something wrong but to most it was fine. They never had sex or anything like that they just kept it to kissing and hand holding.

Then one day a girl named Audio Science, she was funny, beautiful, and very popular in her school. She had been dating an alien named Hopper Jack; they were very much in love. One day Hopper Jack told Audio Science that he was so much in love with her that they should get married. If they were to get married they would become the first human/alien to get married. Audio Science was so happy that she told everyone she knew. The next day it was all over the news.

The leader of the planet sweetopopp was so happy that he thought the wedding should be shown on TV. Audio Science went to the leader of her planet and told her that because Hopper Jack and she were young and didn’t have that much money. Audio Science went to her mom and had her help with picking out the wedding dress.

The wedding day came and went. For the first few weeks nothing could go wrong with the happy couple. The new happy couple waned to have kids but nothing like this had ever happened before.

While Audio Science was at work Hopper Jack thought it would be the best time to but his plane into work. He knew that his wife’s favorite food was hot dogs and corn. While making the corn he put something that would make the baby brain get sucked into the main alien’s brain.

While Audio Science was at work she couldn’t stop thinking of her husband, because she couldn’t stop thinking of him she wrote a poem about him.

 

Love is unpredictable Love is uncontainable Love is reliable
Love is infallible Love is right Love is wrong Love is weak
Love is strong Love is good Love is pure Love is real
Love is sure Love is jealous Love is pain Love is lost
Love is gained Love is naked Love is raw Love is everything
Love is all Love is here Love is there Love is beautiful
Love is fair Love is great Love is s**t Love is demanding Love is it....

 

Later the next day at Audio Science's job her friends all told her they felt sick. Even thought some of the alien's had eatten the food they had to gotten sick. Audio Science had a talk with her "human" friends and knew that her husband was up to no good.

With the help of her friends, they thoght there should be a war. Humans V. aliens, but how would it start, who would start it? Audio Science's best friend Harry thoght he should be the first to do something because he was the one who wanted to come to this planet.

Harry told everyone to boycott anything that had to do with aliens,which was a lot to do with aliens.Some didn't want to do this but when they found out that an unborn baby would be getting hurt they had to do something quick.

Audio Science got home later that night. Hopper Jack could tell something was wrong with her. He ask what was wrong and she told him the hole thing. How there was a war.At once he went to the alien leader and told him.

Monday came and the war was in full force. humans on one side if the planet and aliens on the other side.the fighting went on for weeks, then months. boyfriends and girlfriends not talking to one another. the sun never came out because of the fighting. thousands of people died.

then one day Audio Science rembered something her "husband" had told her. Aliens hate any kind of condiments. Once Audio Science told her friends they started collecting all the packs yey could find.

Once the condiments hit the aliens that was it, done. One by one they started to die and the humans were just as happy as ever. Audio Science knew what she did was wrong but felt kind of good doing it at the time.

Audio Science was then told that her husband Hopper Jack had been killed. the tears started rolling down her face, harder and harder they came down her face. She wanted to get back at him but didn't know it would hurt.

Late that night she had a talk with God. Asking him way she wanted to kill the aliens for something like this, how she could be that mean that she would take their lifes just because they wanted her babys life.

 

Somewhere in my dreams tonight
I'll see you standing there
You look at me with a smile
"Life isn't always fair"

You say you were chosen for his garden
His preciously hand picked bouquet
"God really needed me,
That's why I couldn't stay"

It's said to be that angels
Are sent from above
I've always had my angel
My husband - whose heart was filled with love

Wherever the ocean meets the sky
There will be memories of you and I
When I look up at that sky so blue
All I see are visions of you

"While there's a heart in me, you'll be a part of me."

 

 

 

 

That night something went wrong. Audio Science had a party with all of her human friends, because she really liked the corn her husdand had make she had some at the party. Some of her friends started feeling real sick so they went home for the night.

© 2008 the_real_me


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
Added on April 23, 2008

Author

the_real_me
the_real_me

Allentown, PA



About
more..

Writing
Family?!?! Family?!?!

A Story by the_real_me


Pancakes Pancakes

A Story by the_real_me