the body

the body

A Story by the_real_me

 

Texter1: Yo i got the money u want, and threw the body were u asked.                    
Katie thought the text was going from her boyfriend so she played along.
Katie: HA HA! That waz good bring the money to were we first meet.Texter1: Um u really want 2 meet there it's really far 2 get there. Katie: Do I knw u? Katie: K i think txt me the list and I’ll do them. Katie: K i think txt me the list and I’ll do them . Katie: K i think txt me the list and I’ll do them Katie thought this was getting out of hand but did want to die. She told some people at work and they told her she should do what the text's say.
 Texter1: heres' the list.:
 
1. Go to Chuck E Cheese @ 1:30 and play on one ride
2. Party time! Buy a party costume 4 u and ur dog and hand out Halloween candy 2 any1 who goes by ur house
3. Go 2 the mall and hand out condoms to any teenager u see.
4. Walk into Pizza Place and order as much stuff as u can & then when they ask u 2 pay tell them u don’t want any of it.
5. Get a box of condoms and put 1 in each persons shopping cart.
6. Run up and down the street yelling “I have 2 go 2 the bathroom but don’t knw how 2 use 1.
            PS~ after reading this u must do everything I want.
The time came and Katie got into her car to go to the park. With every turn of the car her heart raced faster and faster. At one point she thought her heat was going to jump out of her body. Katie thought to herself about her coning but not telling anyone. What if I die out here tonight or he talks me some place dark, wait this is some place dark!
Katie got to the meeting spot and saw the texter. She couldn’t make out who it was because it was very dark. As she got closer to the person she could make out that it was someone she knew, but didn’t know the name.
Then more people started to come from behind the bathrooms. Then cameras started to pop out of nowhere. Katie’s boyfriend turned around and picked her up. She screamed really loud.
            Surprise yelled all of her friends. Katie couldn’t help but to laugh out loud.
Then the host of “Texter” came out and said she was on the TV show. What, how did this happen? All of your friends and boyfriend thought you play way too many jokes on people so they wanted to play the best one on you.
 
 

© 2008 the_real_me


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
Added on May 2, 2008

Author

the_real_me
the_real_me

Allentown, PA



About
more..

Writing
Family?!?! Family?!?!

A Story by the_real_me


Pancakes Pancakes

A Story by the_real_me