Ride

Ride

A Poem by theshygirl
"

Love is a endless ride.

"
Teach me how to ride 

A long road is ahead of me impossible to turn back now.
Everbody had to learn to ride this bike somehow. 
Endless like my shattered heart,
the bruises, the cuts, the hurt I knew it from the start.
Time is the only remedie that will make them fade, I could use a bandaid but it is already too late.

Teach me how to ride and these bruises will fade and appear again, just like that night when you knocked on my door and ripped of the bandaid.
Go on and just leave me soar.


Teach me how to ride even on your darkest nights 
Shoutout the lights, and make my covered appearance of disquise visible.
Nothing but the truth just lies.
As slippery it might be, the tiny grains as crystal so pure melt your thin layer of ice. To improve you need to sacrifice.

Teach me how to ride as the insecurity slowly gets out of your way.
Those imperft layers of sweet delay 
push the pedals and the wheels spins as a consequence of your runaway.


Teach me how to ride and let go of the fragile strings of attachment.
Ride with me hide with me untill the unknown colours of the morning will appear.
Let me be your reckless mistake.
Let loose.
Stop pushing the brake.

© 2016 theshygirl


Author's Note

theshygirl
please let me know what you think about it, thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

THIS.


a masterpiece

I'm new on here, so it would be an honour if you could review some of my poems!

Posted 6 Years Ago


very good! an emotional ride that kept me until the end. well written. keep writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very Insightful poem about the struggles of riding your bike on your lonesome ways Standing up for yourself along the way. You may find the path to life is better in the daylight than the night Let up on that break and guide yourself down the big hills of life.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Its an excellent refrain 'teach me how to ride' and throughout this piece you have many written many phrases and lines that say Wow! to me, for example this -
"Teach me how to ride even on your darkest nights
Shoutout the lights..." - I don't know if you meant 'shoutout' or 'shootout' - either works but the image of someone shouting the lights out is remarkable.

Its a little higgeldy-piggeldy in terms of the journey through it but the content more than makes up for that. I really like this shygirl.


Posted 8 Years Ago


theshygirl

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your kind words 💞
Inner-meanings have overwhelmed me, friend. Keep writing, Keep Shining, Keep your heads high for where the mind is without fear,there is success!

Posted 8 Years Ago


close your eyes,let it go,the pan will come,but it will go

Posted 8 Years Ago


I can see how this is very much relatable to quite a few people. It is very honest and really enjoyable to read. In my opinion this is well written. Thanks Shy.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 17, 2016
Last Updated on February 17, 2016
Tags: love, teen, feelings

Author

theshygirl
theshygirl

About
just a girl who likes to express her self and her ideas about the world in poetry ;) more..

Writing
us us

A Poem by theshygirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..