137 Aywas Scavenger Hunt Team Towel

137 Aywas Scavenger Hunt Team Towel

A Story by Yes
"

*flails*

"
Epsilon complained quietly as he followed his master through the dimly lit theater, his usual playful spirit dampened by the knowledge of what he will soon be forced to watch. He fought with the scientists around him as they herded him towards a chair. The house lights dimmed, and the film began to play.

Only their silhouettes were visible as Chimera and Epsilon watched and complained. The opening previews flashed by and large letters on the screen spelled out the title of the least desirable movie to take a young vampire to: Eclipse. The impressionable youngster would believe that he was equal to the mythical creatures of Edward and Alice Cullen. The unrealistic and unsatisfactory lies that spewed from these speakers were enough to make the practiced vampire gag. "Master, what is wrong?" Epsilon asked.

"This movie" Chimera replied, "these creatures aren't vampires, they're weak, despicable beings who are slaves to their thirsts. Can't you see that it's the only reason that Edward stays with that Bella?"
"I see," said the young vampire. On screen, he shiny silver Volvo careened around corners at excessive speeds. "imagine if they were to hit a tree or oncoming car. You would have a lot of scrap metal to work with then!" Epsilon finished with a giggle.

"humph." came the reply as more action began to unfold around the lovebirds on screen.

"I wonder if she really does taste good..." Epsilon wondered aloud, licking his lips. "I bet it would be sweeter, but not like sugar or honey... possibly almost tart at the same time. Not quite a bittersweet though, not nearly bitter enough nor sweet enough. More of a pleasing, warming taste then metallic like usual."

Chimera smile to himself in the dark, remembering just such a product he had once gotten in a shipment. That was well worth the ritual. In stead, he replied "I'd bet there's nothing special about it. After all, she's only one person. There's no way she can taste that good."

The film ended, and the pair stood, relieved to finally be through with that torture.

© 2010 Yes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 6, 2010

Author

Yes
Yes

MI



About
22 / Female / Fine Arts Major (Theatre/Web Design/Arts Management) I write for me, and I'm here to share it with the internet. It will be full of typos and strange, strange grammatical errors, .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Yes


One One

A Chapter by Yes


Two Two

A Chapter by Yes