Barber Shop Waukesha for Men’s grooming services

Barber Shop Waukesha for Men’s grooming services

A Story by The Leatherstrop Barbershop
"

The Leatherstrop Barbershop is a barber shop in Waukesha, WI captures the classic feeling of a close shave & smart haircut in a friendly atmosphere.

"

Are you looking for a haircut in Waukesha? Then go to the Barbershop of Waukesha which is designed like an old fashioned classic barbershop where the stylists will provide you with a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere while they tend to your hair and beard.

You can rest assured that you are in good hands while the cosmetologists take your coat and provide you with the remote to HDTV of your own. When you sit in the barber’ chair you will get a haircut, followed by a relaxing shampoo and conditioner.

Then you will have a hot towel placed on your face. The barber will then give a trim to the moustache, ears and eyebrows which will be followed by neck and shoulder massage. The barbershop in Waukesha also provides refreshments and entertainment so that you visit them again for a haircut.

What does the Barbershop in Waukesha offer?

The Barbershop in Waukesha offers a whole new experience in haircutting.  They give a haircut which is followed by shampoo and conditioner. Then they put a hot towel over the face and trim the moustache, eyebrows and ears. Then they make you comfortable with a neck and shoulder massage.

The stylists at the barber’s also offer full brow wax, nose wax and between brow wax. They also offer beard trim which includes trimming of stray hair, and a clean shave around the beard followed by a conditioner for a handsome look. If you are tired of your gray hair they will give a color camouflage that suits you.

Waukesha Hair Salon

Waukesha Hair salon includes a nail salon and spa and provides you with a unique experience as you walk in. The atmosphere in the salon is one that welcomes relaxation. It has expert and talented staff besides skilled spa and salon professionals that you will not come across in other places. The salon and spa specialists provide specialized service to women and men of any age.

You will get best quality hand and foot service that will revitalize you. The well trained nail technicians will give your nails the utmost care. You can have a manicure and pedicure with artificial nails and a treatment of paraffin wax for therapeutic skin rejuvenation. The nail salon professionals consult the customer while they provide the treatment.

The Beauty Lounge at Waukesha

The beauty lounge at Waukesha is committed to provide you with high quality products and excellent customer service. The products that they use will make you feel as good as you look. When you walk out from the lounge you will feel pampered and confident. The Beauty lounge at Waukesha will always make you feel your best whether it is a haircut or a full day of treatments.

When you enter the Beauty Lounge they are focused on providing you with the best products and services. There is an associate program for the stylists, technicians and therapists to help them update their knowledge and help the customers to maintain their inner and outer beauty.

Conclusion

Are you intending to have a haircut at Barbershop Waukesha then visit The Leatherstrop Barbershop and find the best barbershop and spa salon for a full day treatment.

© 2018 The Leatherstrop Barbershop


Author's Note

The Leatherstrop Barbershop

We specialize in Waukesha Barbershop for men’s styles and give you the cut and shave you want for everyday dress or any special occasion. Visit Today Waukesha Mens Haircut!


Article Resource from: https://bit.ly/2PgJwlS


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on August 24, 2018
Last Updated on August 24, 2018
Tags: Barber Shop Waukesha, Barbershop Hair Waukesha

Author

The Leatherstrop Barbershop
The Leatherstrop Barbershop

Waukesha, WI



About
The Leatherstrop Barbershop is a barber shop in Waukesha, WI captures the classic feeling of a close shave & smart haircut in a friendly atmosphere. We specialize in men’s styles and give you.. more..

Writing