TruVision

TruVision

A Story by The Tudor Rose
"

An assignment for class. The assignment was to create an invention that you think would benefit the world in any way.

"

 

 
            An invention that would benefit the world both socially and morally would be TruVision. TruVision is a device shaped like a regular pair of eye glasses, but the lenses are made of an extremely rare glass with chemical holding capabilties. The chemicals within the TruVision lenses are, though unnamed, completely safe and give its wearer a whole new, or rather, corrected outlook on life. Allow me to explain this new corrected view of life. You see, we at Inventor's Anonymous believe there's too much violence and injustice in this world, and we believe not enough is being done to the major cause of said flaws: Discrimination. Philosophers have longed asked why man has a need to feel superior or judge others. While there is still no solution to that, we've created the long-awaited solution of correcting their assesments.
            TruVision allows all kinds of people to see the world with modern unbiased eyes. So when a conservative homophobic redneck, excuse our discriminatory language, uses TruVision, he no longer sees others as too flashy, "queers", or terrorists, he sees them as they are; regular people trying to live peacefully.
            TruVision blinds all to the supposed flaws of different groups including, celebrities, peoples of different race, members of the gay and straight communities, people of different religions, the mentally and physically disabled/retarded, the obese, and Perez Hilton. Thus with the invention of TruVision, comes the end of all wars, violence, and injustice.
Also available as contact lenses. Contact your optometrist.
Disclaimer: TruVision may annihilate unique opinions developed by wearer. Inventor's Anonymous cannot held responsible for any lost opinions.

© 2009 The Tudor Rose


Author's Note

The Tudor Rose
?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Seems like a good invention, but wouldn't the world be quite boring without the simple bickering of others. I mean flaws are what make people stand out, the invention seems like it is going to make everyone look perfect {which is boring in my opinion}. Anyway, good job because you were able think out side the box.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Seems like a good invention, but wouldn't the world be quite boring without the simple bickering of others. I mean flaws are what make people stand out, the invention seems like it is going to make everyone look perfect {which is boring in my opinion}. Anyway, good job because you were able think out side the box.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 15, 2009

Author

The Tudor Rose
The Tudor Rose

Los Angeles, CA



About
er um...i like history, like centuries-ago-history (see my name). I started writing seriously in 3rd grade, if you can call Writer's Workshop serious, but I *did* take it more seriously than my classm.. more..

Writing