TILL DEATH?

TILL DEATH?

A Story by The Unknown Sith

 The sky falls upon a departed day as the moon hushes the clouds away into a void of grey. The shovel fell down upon the moist ground as my head lay heavy with ears covered of the distorted sound of my heart pounding. The butterflies are gone as my pillow calls from the beyond; wanting me to hold it till the dawn. My feet comply as I say my goodbyes. I see the bloody ax from a vision of a side-eye to fireflies illuminating the soothing sky with a meaning why?I step inside, leaving the wilderness and death behind with. never. Never mind. I removed my boots at the door; mud and blood hit the wooden cabin floor. I go to the sink and I wash the blood from my hands. I think 'hmm' I don't hear any complaining anymore. Silence is a long-lost friend that has finally visited me again.

I sit at the table sipping my hot tea and honey as I laugh at things I only think are funny. my heart retreats from my ears as I giggle when the thought races across my mind 'till death do we part'. Which was like the part between her neck and head when the ax flew after the last words she would ever say, which was "I wish you were dead!"...

Then just red, blood red.  Finally, free with a mind of ease, I feel the adrenaline leaving me. I wobble and weave to our bed the same way my love did when I decapitated her head. Which was probably just the last nerves firing from the newly dead. Which was a result of too much said.

So with this, I meet my mistress my pillow for sleep. My body falls like a lumping heap and for once I take all the sheets. My mind still creeps, pausing this so wanted sleep. I can still hear her weeping as I buried her body under the willow tree. Time squeezes the last drop of energy from me as I finally conceded to sleep's demands. With this, I roll over and kiss my wife on the head goodnight and, to what many may consider a horrible sight, I just huff and puff as I blow out the candlelight...

Darkness is the mind's abyss with thoughts of endlessness in hopes of solace. In this bliss, I am suddenly embraced with fear as I receive a kiss from cold dead lips and, while a streak runs up my spine, a question is whispered to my ear from the severed head of the recently departed love of mine "till death do we part?"

In the night, not alone, these screams that chill to the bone are nothing else.

But, my own..
by the unknown       sith

© 2022 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on August 3, 2021
Last Updated on August 21, 2022
Tags: love, and, marriage, goes, together, like, a, horse, carrage.

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing