Oddly Timmy & his fairly normal parent?

Oddly Timmy & his fairly normal parent?

A Story by The Unknown Sith

   It started like any other day. I got up, went to the fridge, got some juice, fed the dogs, went downstairs to the basement and let the monster loose, took a shower, sent some videos of my ugly feet rubbing in apple sauce to my fans only site, then received my 25 dollars on PayPal.      
   
   Afterwards, I sat down with some cereal and watched the local midday news. I chomped away on my fruit loops as the news talked about the weather then the recent protest by the bird revolution on there war against flying cars and just as they were about to show there final heart whelming feel better story of a local 93 year old lady that a firefighter got down from a tree. There came this "Were sorry to interrupt our regular scheduled program with this breaking news." The scene flashed to an amateur reporter that was way over his head as he stumbled through the chilling events. " Yes thank you Pam, this is Robert Gene reporting live from action news 5 and folks it's mayhem here!" he continued in a bewildered fashion "25 dead in what seemed to be some kind of giant wild animal killing spree!" on hearing this I turned off the TV and finished my cereal. Then I sighed as I heard the outside basement door slam.   
   
   I got up with the sounds of my body cracking and popping from old age as I went downstairs to the basement. I knocked at a now locked door. "Timmy, open this door now!" Thudding was the sound as I heard the lock click. I pushed the door open with surprising speed as he stood guilty in front of me. I started by once again reminding my monstrous son "You can't be eating people! Especially not in broad daylight! You gotta wait till night!" He stood in fear as I continued "How many times do I gotta tell you the day is for stalking your prey! Don't make me tell you again!" He lowered his head in shame and tucked his tail as I added "Now clean yourself up and get that piece of brain off my white carpet!" He nodded in compliance as I finalized my rant. " Also, clean your room, it' s a mess!" I went back upstairs leaving my sobbing monster to clean his basement.   
   
   I then went to the phone and called the sheriff. " Hey Kevin, you got this under control?" I said to him in a forceful tone. He replied with an unconvincing "yes." I reminded him that , if he didn't have it under control, what would happen? "If you don't, this time when we show up at your house we won't just eat your cat." He uncomfortably replied "I understand Mr.Knox" with this I said "OK then" and hung up. I went to the kitchen and set out some meat for lunch, seeing how my son had already eaten. Upon reflection of my recent conversation with my son. I decided to go back down to the basement and talk to him.  

   I opened the basement door to find a clean room and an empty made bed with weeping coming from underneath. I slid under the bed, rubbed my monster son's big fat fuzzy head and told him "everything is gonna be all right, daddy's not mad at you." He looked at me with teary eyes and slobber hanging from his bottom left fang. I continued "But you're getting older now, so sooner or later you're gonna have to stop sleeping under daddy's bed." He said he knew and he was just sad. I asked him why and he said "because mommy is gone" and I replied "well that's because you ate her and, this is why you gotta learn discipline, son. Because someday daddy won't be here and you're gonna have to eat people all by yourself without getting caught and find someone elses bed to sleep under. I had to do it, your grandpa had to do it, so on and so on." He snarled a smile as he said "Daddy, are you happy you slept under mommy's bed?" I sighed "of course I am. I loved your mom very much." I said. "I did to. I am sorry I ate her." He said, whipping the tears from his third eyes. I replied "it happens, now go to bed I love you." I gave him a hug as he told me he loved me too. As I left, I turned on his Kayne West night light as I went back upstairs to my room.
  
   As the long day faded away I slipped off my slipper turned on my video camera. Then I began rubbing my feet as I mumbled looking all the blue hair on them " you gonna make that money for daddy aren't you?"   
...25 dollars were added to your PayPal account...

                                                                                                     what's under your bed?

© 2023 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this. It's imaginative, provocative, and very engaging. You're a very talented writer.

Posted 9 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Unknown Sith

9 Months Ago

Thanx you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 10, 2022
Last Updated on September 25, 2023

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing