Too little Too late...

Too little Too late...

A Story by The Unknown Sith

  She said she couldn't, that I was too little too late, but what is too late in a promise of forever? The reality is sin is waiting on the side. The truth is I could never win no matter what I tried. It is easy to fold. Harder to hold onto love. Cowards leave. Fighters grow roots like trees.

   I pulled over the car to the side. I told her to get out. She looks surprised. She can walk. I drove away as she cursed me insane, in the pouring rain. I never looked back. Out of sight, out of mind. She has made my heart black. I regret nothing...
  
   In her final moments, in a hospital bed. I took her watch and left her whizzing before the shadow of death. It's not like she needed it. She knew she was out of time. I left the hospital and her to fate as I restate her words "Too little too late." Karma laughed and told me she would see me soon too, just wait...
  
   Waiting ...for time to stop. Looking at the reflection of death in her damn watch. As I sit pinned in my flipped over car, down the hill below the boulevard. The smoke snakes as flames awake. On my lips the leaking gas I taste as it has soaked my body and saturates my battered face. I hear her heels clicking around the scene. I scream "get away from me!" She just laughs. I can here the sirens coming to save me. The fire increases as so does the sirens. There here and so is karma. As they rush down the hill she leans down next to me and before they can save me from my fate. She says to me in an explosion of more then emotions "too little too late"...
thee end
thee unknown sith

© 2023 The Unknown Sith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on November 10, 2022
Last Updated on June 16, 2023
Tags: love, death, karma, sad

Author

The Unknown Sith
The Unknown Sith

TN



About
My writing are like scabs, I can't stop picking at them, The deeper I read, the more they bleed, I am forever a starving artist. more..

Writing