People

People

A Poem by Vic Luna
"

A short "poem" I wrote one day sitting on the pier after conversing with a man who had been through a difficult situation and chose to talk with me.

"
In life there are many beings that you come across. 
Some good some bad. 
One thing that all have in common is the lesson they bring to the table. 
Some may look forward to your success and some may want you never to know it. 
Those who accompany you along the road through storm and peace are the ones one should pay more care and attention to. 
Those are the ones that one can trust and rely on for any given task. 
May it be to hear, to advise, or just to sit by in silence with. 
On the other hands those who are only there during peace and flee when the storm arrives are the ones one should keep distant for those are the ones who will enjoy your downfall but express the opposing. 
To those people one might desire the worst once their true persona is exposed. 
The reality of it all is that we pay more attention to those who seek our suffering than those that long to see our success.
 It isn't t until much later in life that we realize this and attempt to fix the situation. 
Some cases can be fixed, others it won't be so easy and in some not at all. 
But in the long run of it all, at the end of the road, they are all only human and one cannot reproach them for staying or leaving. 
God puts people in ones life to learn from the experiences with said people. 
It's up to oneself to analyze each person and classify them. 
To bring them with you or to leave them behind. 

© 2016 Vic Luna


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2016
Tags: analyze, choices, people, life

Author

Vic Luna
Vic Luna

San Diego, CA



About
I'm a 20 year old San Diego born and raised girl. I enjoy writing as much as I enjoy doing my YouTube videos and playing my guitar. more..

Writing