Elizabeth

Elizabeth

A Chapter by yourteenagewasteland
"

Elizabeth starts the blog after her first day of high school.

"
Dear Blog,
Its me Elizabeth. Its accuatly really funny,  I never had a blog before. My friend Jeremy is the one who told me to make one. Well i guess i should tell you a little about me. My name is Elizabeth, Liz for short.Im 15 years old. I have long blonde hair and i have hazel eyes.  My biggest hero is Audrey Hepburn. Why you might ask? We'll when i was 6 my mom, my sister, and I were dirt poor and lived in a two bedroom apartment with no cable. All my mom had was a DVD player and a collection of Audrey Hepburn movies that belonged to my grandma. I idolized her instantly. Now i decided to dress as unique and cool like her. Oh and i almost forgot, today was my first day of high-school at Hollyoak high. So far i hate high-school. Everyone at my high school is the same. All the girls wears yoga pants and uggs and all the guys wears polo and jeans. There is no difference, no personality, everyone and everything is the same. The only good thing about today is i met a boy. His name was Liam and he was in my English class. He sat next to me and he was perfect. Hes not the most attractive boy. He had long black hair and tan skin, but until this moment he is the most perfect boy i have ever seen.I was just about to go up to talk to him until Jenna came up to me. Jenna was the most popular girl in school and she was beautiful. All the guys wanted her. She came up to me and said" Hey Liz how was you summer in the nut house" she said, as she said Brianna gave a evil laugh. 
    "I was in a rehab center accuatly" I said. It was true though. Here i go, okay. I have a really bad problem with Bulimia. It started when i was in 7th grade. All i wanted was to be one of the pretty girls, like Jenna or Brianna. Last year in 8th grade throwing up became a habit, no more like a Necessity.  When my dad came home from Paris with his new fiance he noticed me looking pale. Then at a family dinner at a high class restaurant he found out about my bulimia. him and his fiance got enough money and sent me to flingdo rehab center for eating disorders. That place really helped. I haven't thrown up in 3 months. 
   Jenna just laughed at me and walked away. Liam then got up and looked at me and he gave me and walked out. Well that's all i have to say for today. By wonderful blog:) 


© 2013 yourteenagewasteland


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on January 3, 2013
Tags: teenagewasteland, blog


Author

yourteenagewasteland
yourteenagewasteland

RI



About
Hey im jeremy:) im 15 and im living in a small town so iguess you can say im living in a teenage wasteland. im going to write stuff about me, some novels, and whatever i feel like writing i how you en.. more..

Writing